Don't bring a shotgun to a machete fight....

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
1> This dude has seeds the size of watermelons
2> This dude is fortunate shotgun guy was either afraid to, or didn't know how to, use the shotgun
3> I think the guard dog was the turning point!
4> This is why I keep a loaded .38 in my cigar table in my garage

VIDEO: Sarasota man defends home with a machete

SARASOTA, Fla. -

Five south Florida men have been arrested in connection to an armed robbery in Sarasota early Thursday morning.

Police responded to a call at 4:45 a.m. about a suspicious man with a rifle at a home, and arrived at the scene to find the homeowner had disarmed the suspect and was holding him until deputies arrived.

Oh yeah, pretty sure they are Cuban or Latin of some sort, P.R. maybe. Maria's pop has 2 of those things, 1 is the fucking size of my leg, old as hell that he used to cut sugar cane and tobacco back in P.R. Over the years, some of the assaults I have seen committed by Latin folk have involved a machete or other wicked type of knife.

M.

The homeowners were lucky the fuckboy with a shotgun didn't pattern dad when he charged him.

It's not a great video, but the slight jerking motion forward he made with the shotgun when the guy charged made me think he tried. It seemed like he might have been pulling the trigger, but the safety was on, a round wasn't chambered, or there was a malfunction. Either way, I agree the homeowner lucked out.

Back