Energy Security

Speaking of Canada, enviro commies and us getting our asses kicked on all fronts...I read a good article about the GE Hitachi BWRX-300 Small Modular Reactor. Not breaking news, but Poland agreed to take a 6 pack, and Canada approved some pre-licensing hurdle earlier last year. If I had the space I would say put one in my yard, no BS.

We need to move past listening to guys and girls who couldn't collectively fight their way through a foam party and start putting down some megawatts. I read some of the naysayer articles. Cost overruns and designs that don't match the area of installation. Companies trying to reinvent the wheel, only one major powerplant design (boiling water) being approved so far in the U.S.

We plop billions down for junky programs and sportsball stadiums. How about something that will further distance us from the shitpile that is the rest of the world?

https://www.reuters.com/sustainabil...ction-smr-nuclear-units-six-sites-2023-12-07/

So instead of building several nuclear plants, what we're going to do is destroy public lands. Biden clearly is anti-hunter. But think about this? Ploughing under the entire state of Indiana and putting solar panels on it. We're going to destroy at least 100 ecosystems which will in fact create more climate change...

That might be clickbait. To turn plastic into something combustible you would have to dissolve the closely linked carbon hydrogen chains with a strong solvent. Then there's the issue of filtering out the solvent used, not to mention the water and cleaning agents needed to prep the recycled plastic.

There is mention of microwave pyrolysis which might mitigate the use of some solvents. The fuel itself is also a very dark color which could be indicative of a high level of contaminants. Color me skeptical.

I'm not saying he's right or wrong because I don't know, but are we really listening to The Rabbit on chemical engineering now?

I'll try and make it easier to understand - now, for those of you who can't hear me, I am reading the below paragraph in my very best Kamala Harris voice...

So, microplastic is a substance...
It exists in many forms. Legos are made from a much bigger plastic. Plastic is a powerful compound. One day plastic decided to become a smaller plastic called microplastic and maybe even some sort of zombie diesel fuel which causes climate change. So, basically, that’s wrong, and it goes against everything that we stand for.

Microplastic - it's not just for breakfast anymore

I'm not saying he's right or wrong because I don't know, but are we really listening to The Rabbit on chemical engineering now?
Were you not hugged enough as a child or something? Do a little bit of reading, people have been trying to crack this nut for a looong time. Even if this works out, you'd have to do it at scale. Then contend with shipping plastic waste to one central facility, cleaning, sorting, nuking it, distilling it, and then dealing with the waste.

Remember the stuff you breathed in from the smoke pits? That's the residual shit left over. Oh and different plastics have different chemical compositions and polymer structures. So what works for one type of plastic won't work for all.

View attachment 44178

Follow the science, bro
Love you Top! :ROFLMAO:

Not Energy Security, but close enough to post here and not start a new thread.

Leslie Wexner who was responsible for some of Epstein's early "business" success has basically shaped a small town in Columbus over the past 30+ years into a very upper class suburb. More $1m+ homes than I've ever seen in one MCOL place. He's somehow pulling the strings for a new microprocessor and superconductor plant in my back yard. Part of a $20b investment, and a greater $100b effort to gear up tech manufacturing for when China takes Taiwan.

Les Wexner’s Second Life: How The Epstein-Tarnished Billionaire Is Quietly Reshaping Ohio

Last edited:
It was reported that one young woman was assaulted in this area during the late 90s, but at Lex Wexner's home. Turns out, Epstein himself had two homes here until the 2000s.

The female accuser claims the abuse occurred at Wexner's huge pad. You can see the multiple chimneys of the main house a few hundred yards from the road.

Not Energy Security, but close enough to post here and not start a new thread.

Leslie Wexner who was responsible for some of Epstein's early "business" success has basically shaped a small suburb town in Columbus over the past 30+ years into a very upper class suburb. More $1m+ homes than I've ever seen in one MCOL place. He's somehow pulling the strings for a new microprocessor and superconductor plant in my back yard. Part of a $20b investment, and a greater $100b effort to gear up tech manufacturing for when China takes Taiwan.

Les Wexner’s Second Life: How The Epstein-Tarnished Billionaire Is Quietly Reshaping Ohio
Read through that a while ago. The guy even has the weird satanist eyebrow thing going on. You guys need to run that guy outta there. Due to it's location and proximity to energy, Ohio is going to be a major manufacturing hub. That said, if the Epstein cabal get's their hands on Ohio expect things to get really fucked up.

Everywhere they go they turn things to shit. Chicago, New York, and LA are prime examples of how these people will fuck up an area.

An Epstein-affiliated success story?

Those don't hang themselves, right?
If they did Israel and DC would run out of pedophiles and intelligence operatives. How else are they gonna blackmail beltway retards to give them cash, influence, and power?

Back