Enlisted

Spectre6

Unverified
Yesterday I enlisted in the US Army. My contract is 11b + option 40.

I was inspired by many members of this forum, so thank you all!

Congrats!

Good luck. The easiest part is over.

Win, lose, or draw....let us know how things go.

congrats, have fun

I'll translate that post..:D

Enjoy getting kicked out of your bed at 5am to run 5k in all weather followed by long route marches with the weight of a small child on your back.

Being constantly cold, wet and miserable, eating MRE's humping more weight woken up even earlier and generally being miserable:D:D

Just Kidding!!

Congratulations and well done!;)

Congrats. Now go do P.T. Awww, you are going to get SMOKED!!!!!!!!! Good luck and make us proud. Concentrate on your 25-meter target (basic) then look forward to as the Rangers on here call it, the SUCK? I never heard that when I was in. Is that term fairly new?

F.M.

Best wishes with your goal of becoming one of the best! Keep us up to date on your progress as you are able to...

... the SUCK? I never heard that when I was in. Is that term fairly new?...

I remember hearing that back in the 80's... maybe you've got a rampant case of CRS going, there doc!

Spectre6, thank you for your willingness to serve. Stay safe, train hard and hopefully you'll join the ranks of those who serve our great nation in the most difficult of roles.

LL

Thank you for signing the dotted line and committing up to your service and your life for our country.

Congratulations and good luck with OSUT and RIP.

I'm sure you'll Cole Range. :D

I remember hearing that back in the 80's... maybe you've got a rampant case of CRS going, there doc!

Spectre6, thank you for your willingness to serve. Stay safe, train hard and hopefully you'll join the ranks of those who serve our great nation in the most difficult of roles.

LL

Yea, I know. I was not a Ranger but I knew alot of tabbed Rangers. Maybe I just was not listening.:doh:

F.M.

Thanks for all the support! I will make sure to keep you guys in the loop, especially when I get to RIP.

Whats cole range?

Good luck, killer. Do yourself proud and the rest of us will fall in line...

Back