et tu Benchmade?

• Benchmade stopped being good when they stopped making the AFCK
  • There's enough bullshit associated with confiscation of firearms that anyone helping is a turd.
When citizen A is a clean upstanding citizen who has a weapon stolen, then Shitstain B commits a crime with that stolen weapon, what takes priority:

Returning recovered stolen property

Or

Destroying firearm used in a crime

It's not the former, even if Citizen A is a stellar beacon of the community.

How about recovery of your own firearm used in a self defense situation you were found innocent in?
You nailed it. The cities of Portland OR and Seattle WA, have turned the Pacific Northwest into a liberal hellhole. The counties and people to the east are pretty much bound by the laws the citiots (pun on city and idiots) shove down peoples throats. Sadly, that retardation has been moving into Idaho more and more.

It's a shame about BM; I'm still carrying the same one I was issued in Iraq circa 2005...
You nailed it. The cities of Portland OR and Seattle WA, have turned the Pacific Northwest into a liberal hellhole. The counties and people to the east are pretty much bound by the laws the citiots (pun on city and idiots) shove down peoples throats. Sadly, that retardation has been moving into Idaho more and more.
It's the same with Colorado (Denver & Colorado Springs), New York (NYC & LI), Illinois (Chicago), and Virginia (NoVa & the Tidewater). Geographically these states are very conservative, but the large number of liberals in very small areas are pushing these states far left very quickly.

It's a shame about BM; I'm still carrying the same one I was issued in Iraq circa 2005...

It's the same with Colorado (Denver & Colorado Springs), New York (NYC & LI), Illinois (Chicago), and Virginia (NoVa & the Tidewater). Geographically these states are very conservative, but the large number of liberals in very small areas are pushing these states far left very quickly.

North Carolina has the interstate corridors. Once you get out about 30 miles of either side of the interstates it gets extremely conservative. North Carolina's challenge is immigration from the north and from States like Michigan and Illinois, so while North Carolina has been traditionally a red state, now it is purple. If immigration continues at the same pace it's just a matter of time till we are blue.

North Carolina has the interstate corridors. Once you get out about 30 miles of either side of the interstates it gets extremely conservative. North Carolina's challenge is immigration from the north and from States like Michigan and Illinois, so while North Carolina has been traditionally a red state, now it is purple. If immigration continues at the same pace it's just a matter of time till we are blue.
This is what happened to WA and OR. Californians moved north to high population areas of Portland and Puget Sound which then had greater voting power than the rest of the state.

I'm glad we're in MT, home of the "if it's built here you can own it AND shoot it" law.

LL

Texas is going through the same thing now, tons of people leaving California and New York for better economic situations. Yet bringing their liberal logic and votes... Fucking sucks.

I don't see Texas ever going blue, but it's sure getting that way in our major metros.

I'll give you Denver is liberal, but the Springs is conservative overall. We've got a bunch of ultra-Religous groups down here, including one of the VP's favorites, Focus on The Family. Hell, the Springs is so conservative it banned recreational weed sales, so Manitou Springs reaps the taxes from their TWO legal stores. All but two of our State-Level officials are GOP. Boulder and Fort Collins are the other big liberal bases.

I'll say this though; of those four states you mentioned, Colorado is the most balanced. As our large city liberal population hasn't overtaken our rural conservative population (and probably won't, unless Pueblo/Grand Junction go more liberal) we actually get more center left/right Federal level politicians than those other states.
Hell, if either of our senators (R-Gardner/D-Bennet) I'd vote for them.

I don't even have an SKS in my arsenal and the pic is showing one in nice condition next on the chopping block. :( I've carried a Benchmade for years. This kinda sucks all around.

Back