ExtenZe - NASCAR Free Pit Box and $1000

RangerLee

Verified SOF
I work for an ad agency and one of our clients is ExtenZe (yes the big dick pill).
They are going a home town hero program and are giving away Pit Box tickets and $1000.

If you are interested here are the details. (link to have your name submitted is at the bottom)

Here is the release.

STATESVILLE, NC -- If you know someone who has saved lives, put themselves in harm’s way, pushed themselves to their limits or put it all on the line to help others—and who just might be a NASCAR fan--then head to your computer and nominate that person for the ‘ExtenZe Local Hero’ program! If selected, he or she will become an Honorary Crew Chief for the No. 37 ExtenZe Ford at one of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Race this season.

In honoring these local heroes, ExtenZe is paying tribute to those people who go to great lengths to make a difference in their hometowns. Each honoree receives a $1,000 check
and will have the privilege of sitting on the pit box with ExtenZe Racing Crew Chief Peter Sospenzo, and lending support to Kevin Conway, who will be driving the royal blue and red No. #37 ExtenZe Ford.

“We at ExtenZe Racing feel privileged to be able to spotlight each of these worthy people and to share some of the excitement of racing with them as a way of saying thank you for their service to the community,” said Conway, who will be vying to become the Raybestos Rookie of the Year. “They will continue to inspire me to do my very best each Sunday.”

The program kicked off at Daytona, where Jimmy Johnson, two-time Super Bowl winning coach and Fox Sports broadcaster sat in as the first ExtenZe Racing Honorary Crew Chief. Johnson, who led the Dallas Cowboys to the Super Bowl in 1992 and 93 and is currently a commentator on Fox NFL Sunday and the NFL Pre-game Show.

The initial ‘ExtenZe Local Hero’ was Ontario, CA, Police Officer Mike Gonzales, who helped to keep alive an 8-year-old girl after she was attacked and stabbed multiple times, and then went on to support her in her recovery. Officer Gonzales took the spot atop the pit box at the Auto Club 500 at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, CA last Sunday.

Fans can go to the http://www.Extenzeracing.com website to nominate a candidate for the ‘ExtenZe Local Hero.’

Back