Facebook Poser

275ANGER!

Angry Member
Verified SOF
Came upon this article this morning, people have no shame. Hope a bus runs him over and a cat shits on his fresh carcass.

Man uses dead Army hero's photo to woo women online

By ANNIE KARNI
Last Updated: 6:52 AM, January 9, 2011
Posted: 2:05 AM, January 9, 2011
A Facebook fraud is accused of using pictures of a dead war hero to seduce women he meets online.
The real soldier's comrades and women who experienced the ruse say the Internet lothario, who claims to be fictional New Yorker "Dylan Sorvino," hijacked the memorial photos of Sgt. Roberto Sanchez, a strikingly handsome 24-year- old US Army Ranger killed in combat in Afghanistan in 2009 after five tours of duty.
Sorvino posted the tragic photos of the square-jawed Special Forces soldier as his profile pictures on Facebook and then passed himself off to women he e-mailed as an all-American hero who grew up in the Big Apple, studied law and then enlisted in the Army to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Sanchez's heartbroken family was alerted to the scam days ago by a woman who stumbled upon photos of Sanchez on a military Web site and recognized him from Sorvino's Facebook page.
"This guy went on the Ranger battalion Web site looking for a fallen soldier to use," said Sanchez's mother, Wendy Holland.
"My son died for this country. How can anyone do that? It's so heartless."
Sanchez, 24, a Florida native, was killed on Oct. 1, 2009, when an improvised explosive device detonated as his unit drove over a bridge. He was posthumously awarded the Purple Heart.
Sorvino -- who deleted his Facebook profile immediately after Sanchez's furious comrades confronted him online Thursday -- would play poker through Facebook and invite female players to be his "friends." He then wooed them into cyber-affairs with fabricated tales of glory, victims said.
After months of romancing, he would write of his impending departure from the war zone -- and make plans to meet them upon his return. He would never show.
"Tomorrow night is my crew's last Iraqi patrol and we start packing up," Sorvino wrote in an Oct. 11 e-mail to Carolyn Hinz, 37, a Minnesota divorcee. "I've been warned by command not to discuss my departure due to national security so we have to keep this talk to a minimum.
"I certainly wasn't prepared for you, you're [sic] gorgeous smile, your wit and you're [sic] ability to make me miss someone I've never met. How ironic, I had to travel 8,000 miles, go to war to meet this girl."
Hinz fell hard.
"I was a sucker for a cute face," she said. "It was a very cute face. Too bad it was someone else's face."
"He had all these plans of getting dinner, going to the movies, going dancing," she remembered. "I was really excited. The guy was good -- he blew my mind."
Jill Mischung, 51, also fell for Sorvino's charm offensive.
"He told me he was a soldier," said the Michigan woman. "He said he was overseas. The girls were drooling all over him."
Impersonating a fallen hero isn't just repugnant -- it may be illegal. Misusing a photograph that shows Sanchez's combat infantryman badge and basic parachutist wings may violate the Stolen Valor Act of 2005, which makes it illegal to falsely claim military awards or wear military decorations.
Some of Sanchez's fellow Rangers have contacted Facebook, as well as the FBI.
The FBI is unlikely to launch an investigation if no financial losses resulted from the fraud, a spokesman told The Post.
According to Sanchez's mother, Sorvino also used her son's photos for profiles he posted on Myspace under the name Kyle Anderson, and on Bebo.com under the username "Slyfoxrngrd."
Sorvino removed those pictures yesterday.

akarni@nypost.com

Link:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/facebook_seducer_faux_gi_joe_jCgsYyHygvygXOIyFQF7QO

I vote we get Ex3 to rock round to his pad with Ryobi hammer drill and a counter sinker to"kneecap him".
I''ll contribute for the taxi ride and said power tool.

I vote we get Ex3 to rock round to his pad with Ryobi hammer drill and a counter sinker to"kneecap him".
I''ll contribute for the taxi ride and said power tool.

Use this one:
00843400.jpg

Castrate the fucking oxygen thief.

I hope some of Sgt. Sanchez's Ranger buddies get a hold of this cunt and fucking terrorise him. Fuck prison, he needs his head stomped on.

Maybe we can use him to invent some new enhanced interrogation techniques. Give him to the CIA for a few weeks. Then complete the program x SF med introduced.

What a fucking waste of a human being.

Heartless and shameless bastard!

He should be named and shamed! He should be made apologise unrelentingly in private to Sgt. Sanchez's Family, to the U.S. Army Rangers and his unit. Then on the national airwaves to the entire U.S. nation!

May he then live the rest of his fecking life alone in total isolation and in the misery he deserves! What woman would want an excuse of a man like him or even feel pity for him...? :mad:

Sad thing is there's so many more like this POS out there. It's only when a victim of their con game & begins asking questions, albeit seeking the assistance of the POW Network to verify the claims is the F'tard exposed for the POS that he truly is.

If I may, there's another POS out there.. His name is David Poe. He claims to be an SFOD Delta Operator since 1989 & a firearms instructor in Kansas City, MO.
His company website is www.SpecialForcesCombatFirearmsTraining.com, which has since been taken down or the name changed.

How much lack of self esteem and self loathing do you have to have to do such low down shit as these assholes are doing? There should be some form of extremely painful punishment for using a fallen hero for such low class actions.

How much lack of self esteem and self loathing do you have to have to do such low down shit as these assholes are doing? There should be some form of extremely painful punishment for using a fallen hero for such low class actions.
These guys are sociopaths. They actually think quite highly of themselves especially when they get away with it.

Back