Favorite Knives

Might sound a little odd, but I've reverted back to a Buck 110 in a belt pouch. Between tearing up my jeans with pocket clips, and sending knives into have blades replaced. That $49.99 Buck 110 has done me well the past 2 years. Granted outside of cutting cordage, opening boxes, gutting game and the occasional finger nail cleaning, it ain't getting the thrashing I use to give my stuff. But it slicks up quick, holds an edge and I could careless if I lose it...

A few pics...

- 11” Italian stilletto w/ bull horn handle grips
- Benchmade 9051 AFO II (EDC)
- Gerber MKII
And the ol’ Fairbarin Sykes fighting knife...as well as a few hawks and an axe for good measure.

Others in my collection:
- KBAR BK9 Combat Bowie w/ OD green Valhalla Kydex sheath (love this thing)
- KBAR Fighting / utility knife
- Gerber LMF II Infantry knife (haven’t tested yet)
- Condor Hudson Bay Camp Knife (for when I’m feeling 19th century)

Assorted vintage Swiss Army knives and a few Leathermans, including the new MUT.11429A79-FAED-47DD-BE52-52ACE4852989.jpegC9764575-7342-4265-B081-847AF83F9F73.jpeg1A7AE55E-C300-43C3-B512-973C9983A2BF.jpeg

A few pics...

- 11” Italian stilletto w/ bull horn handle grips
- Benchmade 9051 AFO II (EDC)
- Gerber MKII
And the ol’ Fairbarin Sykes fighting knife...as well as a few hawks and an axe for good measure.

Others in my collection:
- KBAR BK9 Combat Bowie w/ OD green Valhalla Kydex sheath (love this thing)
- KBAR Fighting / utility knife
- Gerber LMF II Infantry knife (haven’t tested yet)
- Condor Hudson Bay Camp Knife (for when I’m feeling 19th century)

Assorted vintage Swiss Army knives and a few Leathermans, including the new MUT.View attachment 24842View attachment 24843View attachment 24844

Pig stickers and Tomahawks. Nice.

I got some souvenirs I can take some pics of after the kids go down. I have immediate access to at least one right now.

image.jpg
I’m a big fan of the Spyderco Yojimbo and Toor Raider. I usually have one of these with me. If I need to go ultra lightweight, a Spyderco Manix is my go to.

Finally finished a project. Gen 3 Glock 21 I wanted to turn into a suppressor host.

-OEM threaded barrel
-Trijicon suppressor height sights
-Jentra tungsten guide rod
-Wolff 16 lbs spring
-OEM extended slide release
-Overwatch Percision trigger assembly
-Ghost 3.5 lbs connector

I’ll do a range report soon.
View attachment 24914
A knife that shoots bullets... cool