FBI agent under investigation after his gun was stolen on a night out

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
How long before he is making the rounds on cable news being referred to as “Former FBI Counter Terrorism Expert”?

FBI agent under investigation after his gun was stolen | Daily Mail Online

An FBI counter terrorism supervisor is currently under an internal investigation after a night of heavy drinking with exotic dancers led to his gun being stolen, new documents reveal.

Robert Manson was drinking heavily in a fifth-floor room in the Westin Charlotte hotel in the North Carolina city when his gun, $6,000 Rolex and some cash were stolen from him, a Charlotte- Mecklenberg police report says.
Manson, who is a unit chief in the FBI's international terrorism sector, was heavily intoxicated but uninjured when police were told of the incident, the New York Times reported.

The Uptown Cabaret is a block away from the Westin.

5 will give you 10 the 2 are tied together......:rolleyes:

That, or I heard there's this thing called Backpage where you can hire strippers to come to you. I wouldn't know anything about the logistics of that though. It's probably not even a real site. Why did you bring up Backpage in the first place?

That, or I heard there's this thing called Backpage where you can hire strippers to come to you. I wouldn't know anything about the logistics of that though. It's probably not even a real site. Why did you bring up Backpage in the first place?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

I don't either.

Back