Fearless Special Forces Canine Photo

LOL

Why does it look like one of them jumped and the other was thrown out?

Because no rational human would willingly jump out of a helicopter into freezing cold water?

Hey, what are you doing throwing my rubber ducky out the back.... I'm going to get it back.... c'mon Rover... (dog talking to handler)

Um, I am going to avoid the extremely obvious correlation between this photo, XSFMed's post, and my line of work.

Wait, did I just avoid the comment or draw fire? CRAP.

:-":D
HA! That's actually how they get you to go out the door that first time, MR. Smartypants.

Wait, you aren't a dude? :cool:

No giving away trade secrets for first jumps.... and I never said anything about highly motivated SOF personnel and their irrational need for adrenaline....

The idea of dogs working with SOP seems obvious, but I honestly didn't know they were such commonplace until I read about it on this forum. That video is very cool and I really think my lab would never forgive me if I threw her out of a plane like that.

Someone who used to be a dog handler commented on how challenging this task is.
He says he has nothing but praises for the dog handlers on this unit, considering they also need to keep up with the others in the team.

Does someone have an idea of how old this mutt is looking at the eyes and some whites around the mouth?

2641j5x.jpg

2dcgzk7.jpg

Someone who used to be a dog handler commented on how challenging this task is.
He says he has nothing but praises for the dog handlers on this unit, considering they also need to keep up with the others in the team.

Does someone have an idea of how old this mutt is looking at the eyes and some whites around the mouth?

2641j5x.jpg

Old enough to have all the experience he needs, young enough to kick some ass.

That's all we need to know... :D

Back