Feds Bust CEO Allegedly Selling Custom BlackBerry Phones to Sinaloa Drug Cartel

Some of Phantom’s customer email addresses, used as part of Phantom’s messaging service, make references to violent crime. “Leadslinger,” “the.cartel,” “trigger-happy,” and “knee_capper9” are all examples provided in the complaint.

Whoa. If the FBI came over here and got a load of some of our screen names we might be next in the warrant list! :-o

Cartels have more money than they know what to do with.
While a wall will help with illegal immigration, this is why I have doubts that a wall will slow down the flow of drugs from coming in from Cartels. There are too many sophisticated ways to get drugs into the country without walking them across the border, and the cartels are no longer primal.

While a wall will help with illegal immigration, this is why I have doubts that a wall will slow down the flow of drugs from coming in from Cartels. There are too many sophisticated ways to get drugs into the country without walking them across the border, and the cartels are no longer primal.

I don't think it'll be the solution but it will free up resources to tackle the other ways into country.

The semi-submersibles have been around for a number of years. They build them up jungle creeks. Mostly fiberglass.

One thing you can be sure of w/regard to smuggling from Mexico. No matter what you devise, they'll figure out a way to circumvent it and get their product and their people in. It's what they do and what they've done for a hundred years.

Back