Fidel Casto - Muerto

I'm gonna rant.

That motherfucker had a golden opportunity, when he and his compadres took over the show, to do something great with that country. Instead he fuckin ruined it and the lives of millions...and it's gonna be fucked up for a long time because his goddam brother and the whole fuckin power structure still adheres to that antiquated Marxist-totalitarian bullshit.

Turns out, after all the revolutionary rhetoric, that this bastard was just another goddam bandito.

And the sad thing is, our POTUS eased trade restrictions and is promoting travel and tourism, which Raul is wiping his hairy ass with. Same mistake Clinton made with China. Thinking that exposing a hard-line communist country to western trade is going to make them suddenly want to become a democracy. Hell no. They'll take what you give them, and give you nothing but finger.

This sonofabitch and his henchmen controlled the people by controlling food distribution throughout Cuba for more than a half century but he and his boys never missed a fuckin meal.

Fuck you, Fidel.

Last edited:
If your U.S. Citizen...still can't travel to Cuba just to vacation. I'm curious with the travel ban will really be lifted for the US.

"Travel to Cuba for tourist activities remains prohibited by statute. However, the Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has issued general licenses for 12 categories of travel. Individuals who meet the regulatory conditions of the general license they seek to travel under do not need to apply for an additional license from OFAC to travel to Cuba. The 12 categories of authorized travel to Cuba are: family visits; official business of the U.S. government, foreign governments, and certain intergovernmental organizations; journalistic activity; professional research and professional meetings; educational activities; religious activities; public performances, clinics, workshops, athletic and other competitions, and exhibitions; support for the Cuban people; humanitarian projects; activities of private foundations or research or educational institutes; exportation, importation, or transmission of information or informational materials; and certain authorized export transactions."

Traveling to Cuba | U.S. Embassy in Cuba

And then there's Canada's Commie Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau. He called Castro, Uncle Fidel and Fidel was a pallbearer at his father's funeral.

1. Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro
Antananarivo, Madagascar
November 26, 2016

The Prime Minister, Justin Trudeau, today issued the following statement on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro:

“It is with deep sorrow that I learned today of the death of Cuba’s longest serving President.

“Fidel Castro was a larger than life leader who served his people for almost half a century. A legendary revolutionary and orator, Mr. Castro made significant improvements to the education and healthcare of his island nation.

“While a controversial figure, both Mr. Castro’s supporters and detractors recognized his tremendous dedication and love for the Cuban people who had a deep and lasting affection for “el Comandante”.

“I know my father was very proud to call him a friend and I had the opportunity to meet Fidel when my father passed away. It was also a real honour to meet his three sons and his brother President Raúl Castro during my recent visit to Cuba.

“On behalf of all Canadians, Sophie and I offer our deepest condolences to the family, friends and many, many supporters of Mr. Castro. We join the people of Cuba today in mourning the loss of this remarkable leader.”

Statement by the Prime Minister of Canada on the death of former Cuban President Fidel Castro

Back