FMF RECONNAISSANCE CORPSMAN HM 8427

HM2 ringing in here. Attending IDC school this summer, prepping for a chance at 8403. Besides the SOFprep and SEALfit, anyone have any other sources for prepping? I'm 27, my window will be closed soon. Thanks gents.

I know you can't, I generally know the routes. Short course, long course, etc. I'm not concerned with how to get where I'm headed, Im concerned with my fitness. I've always been a guy who lifts heavy and 1 body part/day. In the past few months I started swimming and i learned the 'combat' side stroke and I forced myself to start running. But my workouts don't leave me the least bit confident i could hack it in BRS/ARC/Dive. What I'm looking for is some real help. I'm on isolated duty right now with limited resources for information, but drive enough to do what is needed. I just don't know what that is.
I gave up lifting heavy after thanksgiving, but so far the only thing thats improved is my swimming. I still can't run 2 miles without breathing wrong and ending in pain (from breathing wrong). I have almost no idea how to train for this. And its actually taking a lot to admit all this openly. So if anyone has a program or some resources, that would certainly be appreciated.

Are you going into the SARC pipeline or not? And it's BRC not BRS. Lifting will not really help you for BRC. You need to start running, finning and rucking. Go to the fitness thread on this site and start there.

so i have a corpsman contract but am currently in the DEP. what stuff do i need to do physically to prepare for SARC??

Back