FNG Reporting In

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple

Verified SOF
Drafted into the Army in 1970 and took the better deal offer to become a volunteer for SF; PV1-SSG(P) 1970-1979 91B3S; OCS and IOBC 1979; 2LT-MAJ 1979-1993 11B5G/18A/48C; retired USA and 2nd career educator looking to keep up with current events.

Purple

Traitor. From SF medic to Infantry Officer? Most of us become doctors when we go the NCO to Officer Route... not me, I never went Officer...

Welcome.

And the world breathed a sigh of relief... }:-)

Thanks for the welcome, y'all - I recognize a few names here from other BBs and look forward to the camraderie.

Purple

Traitor. From SF medic to Infantry Officer? Most of us become doctors when we go the NCO to Officer Route... not me, I never went Officer...

Now don't get too excited - I'd hate to be responsible for putting you back in the ICU so soon after your recovery. :D

For me, IN was the only choice so I could go back to Group ASAP - and MS was nowhere on my wish list of Branch selection choices. ;)

And thanks for the welcome.

Purple

Now don't get too excited - I'd hate to be responsible for putting you back in the ICU so soon after your recovery. :D

For me, IN was the only choice so I could go back to Group ASAP - and MS was nowhere on my wish list of Branch selection choices. ;)

And thanks for the welcome.

Purple

Damn... And on his fourth post too. :D

Yo, Gunny... don't let the big purple guy fool ya.

Any self-respecting retired SF officer who willingly goes into the K-12 education system AND becomes an administrator is just a softy - ol' Barney here, is not up to messin' with da Troll!

}:-)

LL

Yo, Gunny... don't let the big purple guy fool ya.

Any self-respecting retired SF officer who willingly goes into the K-12 education system AND becomes an administrator is just a softy - ol' Barney here, is not up to messin' with da Troll!

}:-)

LL

If you say so... :D

I don't have the guts to be a teacher; anyone that does has my respect.

If you say so... :D

I don't have the guts to be a teacher; anyone that does has my respect.

As I was one of the smart ones in my family who DIDN'T become a teacher, I'll let ya in on a little secret... I agree with ya. ;)

LL

I don't think Purple can spell... He's an educator... it should be FOG not FNG ... hehehehe... Hey bro, you've been Trollerized. And quit trying to get me to eat Chicken fried steak, fries, and gravy... you are NOT getting my knife collection or my rifles, I don't care what my HH6 promised you.

Now I get to ruin your reputation.... He was invited by RB, saw I was here, and didn't leave...

Be warned ladies and gentlemen of ShadowSpear, he's another overeducated redneck SF type - with a very dry sense of humor, well aged, but by no means mellow - kinda like a good corn whiskey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back