Former Green Beret - Jan 6 Protest New Charges

Is it just me or is the Jan 6 hearing already completely off the rails?

Pretty much. There are some things that most people already knew, like the Save America PAC using none of that money to fund lawsuits in states where the election was "stolen", Trump calling Raffensperger and telling him to "find votes", or things like certain GOP members being more involved behind the scenes with the stuff prior than was let on.

Other stuff was already assumed, like certain people being granted tours of Congressional areas not commonly toured the day before, Trump's legal team having a dispute over the fraud allegations, and a general lack of fraud evidence prior to January 6th.

The only things I've seen that have raised eyebrows was the number of Reps/Senators/staffers that pre-emptively were asking for Presidential Pardons and the Eastman plan for giving the election to Trump.

That last one should be the most concerning thing regardless of anyone's politics.

They literally developed a road map in which they were going to attempt, either with lack of proof or knowledge no proof existed, to invalidate the election and ensure they maintained power. The attempted to coerce Pence into going along with it, even acknowledging that if it went to the Supreme Court they would lose "9-0", but that they should attempt it anyways to force the states to send electors for Trump.

That's literally an Authoritarian ruler move, and somehow people are more focused on "Trump was angry and touched a wheel".
It’s probably all hearsay.

Yeeeeeeap. Nothing really seems to rise to the level of (provable) criminal in these hearings.

Every time the Jan 6 hearings trend on twitter God kills a puppy. I still can't believe we're wasting millions and millions of dollars on this nonsense...you control the House and Senate and can't get anything productive done...It's like the first term of Obama, except far worse.

Every time the Jan 6 hearings trend on twitter God kills a puppy. I still can't believe we're wasting millions and millions of dollars on this nonsense...you control the House and Senate and can't get anything productive done...It's like the first term of Obama, except far worse.
Corrupt and illegitimate governments tend to do that. Only difference nowadays is that the praetorian guard have more technologically advanced tools at their disposal. Image if the 30 Tyrants had Twitter and the MSM sucking them off.

Yet people will still shill for these well heeled Chinese and Globalist prostitutes.

Corrupt and illegitimate governments tend to do that. Only difference nowadays is that the praetorian guard have more technologically advanced tools at their disposal. Image if the 30 Tyrants had Twitter and the MSM sucking them off.

Yet people will still shill for these well heeled Chinese and Globalist prostitutes.
These January 6 hearings have only served to confirm clown status for all of the commitee members. I've watched it some purely for entertainment and in my opinion, the TDS shines very brightly. He is still living rent free in a lot of spaces.

Last edited:
These January 6 hearings have only served to confirm clown status for all of the commitee members. I've watched it some purely for entertainment and in my opinion, the TDS shines very brightly. He is still living rent free in a lot of spaces.
Yep. That and they're scared. No one believes them any more, they cried wolf too much. :ROFLMAO:

Every lie these people told, their connections to the CCP, and their malicious incompetence are being exposed.

It sucks that they're making examples outta guys like Brown. :mad:

"The Justice Department was seeking 25 years for Rhodes, with a prosecutor saying in court Thursday that a harsh sentence was critical 'to ensure the respect for the rule of law that is essential to the survival of our democracy'."

That's a hell of a lot of time for not that much sedition.

"The Justice Department was seeking 25 years for Rhodes, with a prosecutor saying in court Thursday that a harsh sentence was critical 'to ensure the respect for the rule of law that is essential to the survival of our democracy'."

Desantis and Trump both said, if elected, they will likely Pardon some of these Jan 6 prisoners. Can't happen soon enough.

ETA

DeSantis says he’ll consider pardoning Jan. 6 defendants, including Trump

Last edited:

Death sentence.

Back