Former Taliban Stadium Reclaimed by Afghanistan

I just want Afghanistan to reclaim their country. Fuck a soccer stadium, but I can see the allure as a stadium doesn't fight back. Alfred E. Karzai in charge: What, me worry?

Maybe they should spend some money on the sewer system in Kabul and by sewer system I mean the river. It can't be that difficult to teach the people not to shit in the same place they wash their clothes or where their kids swim.

I see 2014 as a good thing if it leads to Big Army leaving and SF staying. The exact scenario seems to still be slightly up in the air.

Yep; those hearts and minds are going to be on the floor of that stadium a couple of years after 2014.

I see 2014 as a good thing if it leads to Big Army leaving and SF staying. The exact scenario seems to still be slightly up in the air.
I don't, unless the SF troops are working as part of the MilGroup or are given a pass on the Iraqi Legal system.
I don't give a rat's ass about Iraq or Afghanistan. We have given them an opportunity to become better; they have to want it.

You lost me. I'm talking about Afghanistan. Having conventional units in Afghanistan is largely counterproductive.

Back