Former Taliban Stadium Reclaimed by Afghanistan

I just want Afghanistan to reclaim their country. Fuck a soccer stadium, but I can see the allure as a stadium doesn't fight back. Alfred E. Karzai in charge: What, me worry?

Maybe they should spend some money on the sewer system in Kabul and by sewer system I mean the river. It can't be that difficult to teach the people not to shit in the same place they wash their clothes or where their kids swim.

Maybe they should spend some money on the sewer system in Kabul and by sewer system I mean the river. It can't be that difficult to teach the people not to shit in the same place they wash their clothes or where their kids swim.
Reduces lifespan, which is a good thing in many countries.

I see 2014 as a good thing if it leads to Big Army leaving and SF staying. The exact scenario seems to still be slightly up in the air.

Yep; those hearts and minds are going to be on the floor of that stadium a couple of years after 2014.

I see 2014 as a good thing if it leads to Big Army leaving and SF staying. The exact scenario seems to still be slightly up in the air.
I don't, unless the SF troops are working as part of the MilGroup or are given a pass on the Iraqi Legal system.
I don't give a rat's ass about Iraq or Afghanistan. We have given them an opportunity to become better; they have to want it.

You lost me. I'm talking about Afghanistan. Having conventional units in Afghanistan is largely counterproductive.

Back