Former USNA admits moonlighting as hooker-MCTimes

Found another picture of her....and I don't think I should say what I'm thinking
rebecca-dickinson.jpg

is she married or a single mom? that could have played in her financial issues. Has she deployed too? I know many a Soldier (officer and enlisted) who entered into big debt soon after a deployment. that deployment money goes quicker than expected.

Single or not, you don't turn tricks while in uniform. Period. It is WORSE since she was an O at the time.

What he said. Let's not make excuses for this woman, regardless of the circumstances she brought discredit to the service and the Officers Corps.

Article 133 and 134 of the UCMJ:

I'm not really disagreeing, just playing devil's advocate. ;)

If a male service member was into visiting hookers and happened to pay for the services of Ms. Dickinson, wouldn't he be just as guilty of disgracing the uniform as she is??? :uhh:

I'm not really disagreeing, just playing devil's advocate. ;)

If a male service member was into visiting hookers and happened to pay for the services of Ms. Dickinson, wouldn't he be just as guilty of disgracing the uniform as she is??? :uhh:

Yep- as far as I'm concerned. Charged with the same offenses too, probably.

Unless you're in Korea. :doh:

I just got off the phone with her. She was using the monies to buy more Magic 8 Balls for her MI detachment

Well that's acceptable. My MI det has been without a Magic 8 Ball for over a year now. Wish we had someone with that kind of initiative.:rolleyes:

Back