Training Frank Proctor 1-Day Performance Carbine Class - Nov 20, 2014 - Boulder City, NV

Alias-Training

Unverified
Frank Proctor 1-Day Performance Carbine Class - Nov 20, 2014 - Boulder City, NV

Way of the Gun
www.wayofthegun.us

Frank Proctor has served over 18 years in the military, the last 11 of those in US Army Special Forces. During his multiple combat tours in Afghanistan & Iraq he had the privilege to serve with and learn from many seasoned veteran Special Forces Operators so their combined years of knowledge and experience has helped him to become a better operator & instructor. While serving as an instructor at the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course he was drawn to competitive shooting. He has since earned the USPSA Grand Master ranking in the Limited Division and Master ranking in the IDPA Stock Service Pistol division. He learned a great deal from shooting in competition and this has helped him to become to become a better tactical shooter. Frank is one of the few individuals able to bring the experiences of U.S. Army Special Forces, Competitive Shooting, and veteran Instructor to every class.

All this experience combines to make Frank Proctor a well-rounded shooter and instructor capable of helping you to achieve your goal of becoming a better shooter.

AliasBigLogo.jpg

Alias Training & Security Services
www.aliastraining.com

Frank Proctor 1-Day Performance Carbine Class - Nov 20, 2014 - Boulder City, NV

This course will be focused on operating the carbine AGGRESSIVELY and ACCURATELY at any distance(distance depends on location, WOTG facility is 300 yards). This course will begin by covering the importance of good weapons handling skills and safely operating the carbine in a dynamic environment. This course will also give you a solid understanding of the AR-15 platform, how to operate and maintain it, load/unload procedures and how to clear malfunctions. The course will provide you with a strong understanding of the Principles of Performance Shooting Applied to the carbine. The course will move into drills that train those fundamentals. At the end of the course students will work against the clock and against each other in some culmination drills and evaluations that put all the skills learned in the course in a practical exercise.

My goal is to teach you how to see fast, process fast and engage fast and accurately, keep multiple rounds on target, drive the gun through multiple targets and be able to do it all while moving. These courses work off a crawl, walk, run model. I will give you a solid foundation and we will keep adding things to it and progress as far as we safely can through the duration of the course. All of the techniques and skills trained in my courses are combat / competition proven. When you come to these courses expect to get your money’s worth, at the end of the day if you are not satisfied, I’ll refund your course fee.

TOPICS COVERED:
- Safety brief and safe gun handling procedures and techniques
- Principles of Performance Shooting
- Overview of Carbine, controls, features and maintenance
- Load, unload and reduce stoppage
- Reloads, bolt lock and reduced capacity
- Multiple target transitions
- Shooting while moving
- Efficient movement techniques
- Various ready positions
- Culmination drills and evaluations
- Zeroing procedures and external ballistics
- Unsupported shooting positions
- Creative shooting
- Supported shooting positions (increasing stability)
- Effective use of objects and terrain for cover, concealment and stability
- Shooting from non-dominant side
- Strong and weak hand only carbine operation

Instructor: Frank Proctor

Class dates: Nov 20, 2014

Cost: $275.00

Range facilities:

Pro Gun Club
12801 Old US 95
Boulder City, NV 89005

Weapons & Gear Required;
- Carbine
- Sling
- 2 magazines
- Belt mounted mag pouch
- Eye and hearing Protection

Round count
500 rounds

To sign-up for this class please use this link;
http://aliastraining.com/frankproctor1-dayperformancecarbineclass-nov202014-bouldercitynv.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
paul@aliastraining.com

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***

Back