Training Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Pistol Process - May 31-June 1 - 2014 - Boaz, Kentucky

Alias-Training

Unverified
Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Pistol Process - May 31-June 1 - 2014 - Boaz, Kentucky

Way of the Gun
www.wayofthegun.us

Frank Proctor has served over 18 years in the military, the last 11 of those in US Army Special Forces. During his multiple combat tours in Afghanistan & Iraq he had the privilege to serve with and learn from many seasoned veteran Special Forces Operators so their combined years of knowledge and experience has helped him to become a better operator & instructor. While serving as an instructor at the Special Forces Advanced Urban Combat Course he was drawn to competitive shooting. He has since earned the USPSA Grand Master ranking in the Limited Division and Master ranking in the IDPA Stock Service Pistol division. He learned a great deal from shooting in competition and this has helped him to become to become a better tactical shooter. Frank is one of the few individuals able to bring the experiences of U.S. Army Special Forces, Competitive Shooting, and veteran Instructor to every class.

All this experience combines to make Frank Proctor a well-rounded shooter and instructor capable of helping you to achieve your goal of becoming a better shooter.

AliasBigLogo.jpg

Alias Training & Security Services
www.aliastraining.com

Frank Proctor 2-Day Performance Pistol Process - May 31-June 1 - 2014 - Boaz, Kentucky

The Performance Pistol Process is a 2-day pistol course designed to give the shooter a more complete understanding of what is necessary for performance shooting with the pistol.
I define Performance shooting as: Applying the correct ratio of speed and accuracy to dynamic shooting situations with a goal of scoring maximum points in minimum time. For an example of performance shooting, I would say get on you tube and take a look at a world champion shooter competing in a USPSA field course or 3 gun course stage. As I see it there are only 4 things going on there allowing that shooter to win.

I call these the 4 Components of Performance Shooting:
- Processing
- Control
- Mechanics
- Movement

In the Performance Pistol Process we will explore all 4 components in detail and you as the shooter will walk away with new understanding of what it takes to be a performance pistol shooter. This two day course will provide you with enough repetition to completely grasp the concepts and develop new skills that will change your pistol shooting.

Instructor: Frank Proctor

Class dates: May 31-June 1, 2014

Cost: $525

Range facilities:

Elite K9
7660 Old US Hwy 45
Boaz, KY 42027

2-Day Pistol Class Requirements:
- Pistol suitable for Performance Shooting (Glock 19 or larger)
- 3 magazines or the ability to have 45-50 rounds per training iteration
- Holster, open top or retention doesn’t matter. (The holster should be suitable for competition or combat carry)
- Minimum 2 mag pouches
- Belt
- Hearing and Eye protection (wrap around eye protection recommended)
- 1000/1500 Max - 800 Min rounds for this 2 day course in order to get enough repetitions in to grasp the concepts and develop skills.
- Personal items as needed.
- Good attitude

To sign-up for this class please use this link;
http://aliastraining.com/frankproctor2-dayperformancepistolprocess-april12-132014-boazkentucky.aspx

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me;
paul@aliastraining.com

***IF YOU CANNOT FIND REASONABLY PRICED AMMO FOR THE CLASS PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY AT Paul@aliastraining.com. WE HAVE SEVERAL VENDORS LINED UP TO SUPPLY AMMO TO OUR STUDENTS.***

Back