Fred Phelps to be Buried in Arlington.

Marauder06

Intel Enabler
Verified SOF
Damn I wish I would have come up with this one first.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/03/fred-phelps-funeral/#!ATXao

ARLINGTON — Fred Phelps, a retired Army command sergeant major and founder of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church, will be buried with full military honors at Arlington National Cemetery, officials confirmed Friday.

“As a soldier who served the Army when his country called, Sgt. Maj. Phelps served our nation honorably and deserves to be buried in peace,” said Ian Wilson, an Arlington spokesman, in a written statement.

Phelps died of complications from AIDS on Wednesday at 11:15 p.m., according to a church spokesman. He was 84.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2014/03/fred-phelps-funeral/#ixzz2whKhB3IX

So if I know for a fact that my sister-in-law has no idea what Duffleblog is, and if I were to then send her that link...knowing that it may give her an immidiate stroke, if not kill her completely, could I be convicted of anything?

You'd say "no" if you knew my SIL!:ROFLMAO:

Fuck...fine.

Link sent...just to add a bit of context, she is a civil rights attorney, who I am quite certain will immidiately forward this off to all of her lawyer friends asking WTF. They in turn will forward to all of theirs, until someone figures out the whole thing is a goof...and then gives her some public shit for forwarding such nonsense. Easter should be fun!

Fuck...fine.

Link sent...just to add a bit of context, she is a civil rights attorney, who I am quite certain will immidiately forward this off to all of her lawyer friends asking WTF. They in turn will forward to all of theirs, until someone figures out the whole thing is a goof...and then gives her some public shit for forwarding such nonsense. Easter should be fun!
As long as you pretend that you didn't know the duffleblog is a spoof.

Fuck...fine.

FUCK! I was gonna say...I triple dog dare you! Can you take a video of her reading it? That would be rad!

F.M.

FUCK! I was gonna say...I triple dog dare you! Can you take a video of her reading it? That would be rad!

F.M.

Rad? Did you just use the word..."rad"? Dude, that word was out of date about the time you were born... really? You used "Rad"? .... Holy shit, Philly must be caught in a time warp....

Here is FM (with Policemedic and their families) talking about Time Warps:

eta..... Now, that's "rad" :whatever:

Last edited:
Back