Girls and Guns...

Got an order of preference, there, bub?

LL

With him, you never know... }:-)

Actually I woulda said for him, no. 1 is knives!

LL

Preference depends on terrain and situation. :confused:

...and knives are part of all activities except flying on commercial aircraft (friggin TSA bullshit):doh:

I don't limit myself, Guns, Beer, Girls, I take'm all in varying orders as often as I can....

I need a hot gun toting chick, who's father owns a brewery.

If you are out there, I WILL MARRY YOU! :D

...and sailboats and knives and beer (the true definition of a ten).:doh:

First date was to a gun and knife show, I bought RP a set of throwing knives he wanted (this was when I still lived in Michigan and he was in Georgia). Beer, that's a given...lol No sail boat, but I was able to help him get his dream truck.

It's all about finding the right woman Boon. RP is coming home from working 5 weeks on to a new HK USP .45 Tactical. I'm even driving 6+ hours to pick him up so he can fly with a friend on the way home.

I don't limit myself, Guns, Beer, Girls, I take'm all in varying orders as often as I can....

I need a hot gun toting chick, who's father owns a brewery.

If you are out there, I WILL MARRY YOU! :D

My aren't you shooting low - why not go for the hot gun toting chick who owns her own brewery!?!?!?!?

LL

I thought about transferring to Vanderbilt for a year just so I could snag me a med. student.

For you guys who have a lot of guns and no girlfirends....I would like to volunteer to hold your guns for you. Totally pro bono. I'll do this out of the goodness of my heart.

...you just have to buy the ammo. :D

And you think her daddy is going to cut you slack for walking out on his baby girl?

LOL think again, GW!

Oh you'd be surprised, most of my GF's fathers have at one time or another taken me aside and commiserated with me.

Girls..... we ALL know you are crazy biatches :D

Oh you'd be surprised, most of my GF's fathers have at one time or another taken me aside and commiserated with me.

Ha! I had a W5 tell me to run while I was waiting on his daughter to get ready.

I realize now it was totally out of the goodness of his heart. :doh:

LMAO! When a father warns you, you know its not good!

lol, when my ex's father came up to me one night, said he would understand if I left and would always be around if I needed him. I took that as a "sign" and off she went. ;) I still run into him once in a while and we catch up. A nice guy, too bad he fathered a crazy slut. :uhh::doh:

After having met him I woulda said for him, no 1 is food... :cool:

Crip

excuse me? I saw some guys in the Q Course who were much rounder than me and considerably younger... You're just busting my chops, because you can. Aren't you supposed to be taking care of your wife, or on deployment or training, or seeing if you remember how to do your civilian job after being away for.... 1095 days?:doh:

Guns...Check
Girls....None :(

Life sucks. Guns are great but I want some women around, even if just for the scenery.

Who's trying to hide it? >:{ My Pop will tell you straight up when he first meets you not to piss me off, it isn't him you need to worry about- and he's a beast!

Then again, my old man gets to buy me ammo, I buy the guns. I buy him knives, I get to play with his Glocks and AR's. Simple, really. Everyone's happy.

Back