GIRLS AND GUNS

:doh:
Don't have to be a long gunner to appreciate that kind of art brother!

I wonder if my ass looks that good behind the Barret.... Hmmmm.:uhh:

lol, you were out on the range in the cold to long.... ;) Wouldn't mind sharing a hide with her though.

The AF Cpt that tried to load the bullets backwards was HOT!....lucky for her...lolol......altho she didn't look like Barret chica....:uhh:

and it was too damn cold for bikinis on the range..... otherwise I'd be posting pics. :p:p

;);)

I could see T in a grape smuggler.....not me.......and much better the AF Cpt...I got her number..pics to follow..lolol ;);)

I could see T in a grape smuggler.....not me.......and much better the AF Cpt...I got her number..pics to follow..lolol ;);)

And I wonder why I didn't sleep well last night and now I won't sleep for a week. It's going to take a lot of therapy getting the images of the two of you removed from my head. I'll never be able to go to the beach again. :uhh::doh:

And I wonder why I didn't sleep well last night and now I won't sleep for a week. It's going to take a lot of therapy getting the images of the two of you removed from my head. I'll never be able to go to the beach again. :uhh::doh:

YOU AINT SEEN NOTHING YET!!!! }:-)

Attachments

• borat_cannes_2.jpg
    borat_cannes_2.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 35
;) And here I though this thread might actually be talking about women as shooters. (Takes her .45 and her SAKO rifle and goes back inside.)

Just teasin' fellas. All I got was a big white blank where the first vid link was.

;) And here I though this thread might actually be talking about women as shooters. (Takes her .45 and her SAKO rifle and goes back inside.)

Just teasin' fellas. All I got was a big white blank where the first vid link was.

OK Beautiful!! Here:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVYP66vsyGQ[/ame]

Ravage...you'll love this!!!!!!

Where can I find a girl like this:????

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4RHPAvM6_U&feature=related"]YouTube - get wild shorts 2[/ame]

Back