Glock 19X

Just too much of a novelty item for me to spend money on. There just isn't enough benefit for me to purchase it.

So, it's a Gen-5 Glock with different color. I wonder. Was this Glocks gun that the Army was testing, along with Sig 320 and others? That lanyard ring makes it, along with the grip size, difficult to conceal, no? Service weapon, sure. I'll stick to my Gen-4 Glock 19.

M.

So, it's a Gen-5 Glock with different color. I wonder. Was this Glocks gun that the Army was testing, along with Sig 320 and others? That lanyard ring makes it, along with the grip size, difficult to conceal, no? Service weapon, sure. I'll stick to my Gen-4 Glock 19.

M.
Yes, this was the Glock MHS.
No external safety, otherwise pretty much the same weapon.
I look forward to finger fucking one at SHOT.

Last edited:
you know, I would be interested in a Glock 19 slide on a Glock 26 lower hybrid, more of a concept, I know, but would be curious how it would feel. Kinda reminds of me of my Kimber Compact Stainless II set up.

M.
Another website had info that the lanyard ring is a removable plug.

Back