Glock 43

Kraut783

SOF Support
Well...awhile back I picked up a Glock 43, thanks to the LEO/Military discounts GT Distributors offers with Glock.

I have to admit, it feels and shoots pretty damn good. I was a little concerned over the 6 round mags...but coming from a time where a six shot revolver was a duty weapon, I can get over that for an off duty weapon.

Upgrades:
- changed out the stock plastic sights to AmeriGlo.
- changed out magazine basepads to Taran Tactical +1 and a couple of +3's. The +1 added almost no extra length from the original mag and gave me 7+1. The +3 is used mainly as a spare mag carry.

Currently use a Raven Concealment kydex holster, or a Galco ankle glove...if needed.

For those looking for a good concealable 9mm that shoots and handles like a bigger compact, take a look and shoot one.

43a.jpg43b.jpg43c.jpg43d.jpg

Attachments

• 43e.jpg
    43e.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 43h.jpg
    43h.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • 43g.jpg
    43g.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
I also shot one this summer and would put it up there with the PPS for the best small single stacks.

I carry one everyday and don't have any problems doing so. It shoots great and I have no issues with recommending it to anyone who is looking for a pistol in that size.

Last edited:
Love my 43. Got Pearce mag extensions. Took a few times at the range though to get used to the trigger, pretty stiff for such a small weapon. Was grouping low left, but corrected this by drilling on fundamentals. With a Kydex holster and some Speer +Ps its a very accurate, reliable sidearm that isn't cumbersome at all.

Attachments

• 53A671A5-44EF-406A-9D81-FD6078072C3F.jpeg
    53A671A5-44EF-406A-9D81-FD6078072C3F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back