good afternoon

kalei

Unverified
Good afternoon guys,.
My name is kalei and I live in Southern Las Vegas,Nevada.Currently I am a sophmore in high school.I'm very athletic, I play sports throughtout the year(football,wrestling, also I am a member of my high school swim team.After graduating from high school I will be enlisting in the Navy where I will become a Navy SEAL.Being only 16 years old I can't take the PST or even really talk to a recruiter so in the mean time I am hitting the gym hard, staying out of trouble and focusing on my education.I've recently decided to become a member on here so I can talk to people who are aspiring to be in the military and also try to interact with the guys who have made it through any SOF pipeline .If anyone has any questions you can comment on this thread or PM me.
Alright guys take it easy,bye

Welcome to the site.

Interesting that your profile lists you as 21, but you claim to be a 16 year-old HS sophmore. Either you lack the requisite intelligence for the NSW community, and the military in general, or you are a troll. Which is it?

Good afternoon guys,.
My name is kalei and I live in Southern Las Vegas,Nevada.Currently I am a sophmore in high school.I'm very athletic, I play sports throughtout the year(football,wrestling, also I am a member of my high school swim team.After graduating from high school I will be enlisting in the Navy where I will become a Navy SEAL.Being only 16 years old I can't take the PST or even really talk to a recruiter so in the mean time I am hitting the gym hard, staying out of trouble and focusing on my education.I've recently decided to become a member on here so I can talk to people who are aspiring to be in the military and also try to interact with the guys who have made it through any SOF pipeline .If anyone has any questions you can comment on this thread or PM me.
Alright guys take it easy,bye

ORLY? I didn't know Tridents were being handed out at MEPS now.
Also, your birthdate on your profile puts you at 15 years old, yet your post here says 16...
Welcome to the jungle.

Guys, let the age thing go for now. Being "unverified," there are some things he can't change himself. I changed his year of birth this morning based on a request he sent me.

That said, as others have already pointed out, we have had a spate of members claiming to be teenagers and then turning out to be trolls. kalei, you're already getting off to a bad start here, get it together quickly or you are most likely not going to be here for long.

ORLY? I didn't know Tridents were being handed out at MEPS now.
Also, your birthdate on your profile puts you at 15 years old, yet your post here says 16...
Welcome to the jungle.
What I mean is I will be joining the Navy where I WILL become a Navy SEAL.that's one of my life goals that will be accomplished.The reason why I put in my intro that I'm 16 and not 15 is because my birthday is next month(9/22/96).

Guys, let the age thing go for now. Being "unverified," there are some things he can't change himself. I changed his year of birth this morning based on a request he sent me.

That said, as others have already pointed out, we have had a spate of members claiming to be teenagers and then turning out to be trolls. kalei, you're already getting off to a bad start here, get it together quickly or you are most likely not going to be here for long.
Thanks sir for fixing my birthdate on my profile.

What I mean is I will be joining the Navy where I WILL become a Navy SEAL.that's one of my life goals that will be accomplished.

Welcome to SS and Thank You for your desire to serve our nation. Self-confidence is an admirable quality but humility should not be overlooked as an equally fine character trait in a Quiet Professional.

Back