GreenRag21 Intro

KNEEdrag

Unverified
Hey everybody,

I have just enlisted to the Army, and its been my dream to become part of the special operations community. I'm here to take any advice and thoughts about the best way to become SF. I'm currently looked forward to the Army Rangers until I can make my way to the Q-course! I had my 18x contract for Special Forces, but will a slight hearing loss in one ear they took it away.

Green

I'd like to request you change your user name since, I believe, you are referring to the Rifle Green piece of felt I and a few others here have earned and wear/wore proudly. You haven't earned the right to scoff at something that is so hard to earn.

It appears from your intro that you have not yet even finished MEPS processing, have not hit Basic, AIT nor BAC... so you are not yet even a recruit. You did not have the contract for 18X because of a medical issue - you cannot sign the 18X contract until all conditions are met; physical, intellectual, psychological and emotional - you may have been in the process of screening for an 18X contract that's all, and they found a disqualifier. Hearing loss may exclude you from more jobs in the ARMY than you realize... and I hate to tell you, RANGER is probably one of them - you found that SF definitely is on that list.

Good luck with whatever you qualify for - but change your screen name - just pm an Admin with something, ok?

You may want to review a few of my tirades against others who have stepped all over themselves initially - you got off very lightly.... DO NOT expect such gentle counseling in the future.... it's Friday the 13th, and I am feeling generous... for now.

Welcome brother, I would heed to X Sf's advice, I didn't realize what your sn meant until now.

He's a friend of mine, and is working his ass off to be given the opportunity to be a part of our community. I hope that we can all guide him on his journey, as I know he'll be successful.

Dame, TG fucking RULES. ;)

How about Rage21? Kind of fits with GREENrag21 and since Rage275 is vouching for him, by using Rage21 we'll remember who to ask "what's up with your boy?" if he screws up.

Welcome Rage 21!

I'd like to request you change your user name since, I believe, you are referring to the Rifle Green piece of felt I and a few others here have earned and wear/wore proudly. You haven't earned the right to scoff at something that is so hard to earn.

It appears from your intro that you have not yet even finished MEPS processing, have not hit Basic, AIT nor BAC... so you are not yet even a recruit. You did not have the contract for 18X because of a medical issue - you cannot sign the 18X contract until all conditions are met; physical, intellectual, psychological and emotional - you may have been in the process of screening for an 18X contract that's all, and they found a disqualifier. Hearing loss may exclude you from more jobs in the ARMY than you realize... and I hate to tell you, RANGER is probably one of them - you found that SF definitely is on that list.

Good luck with whatever you qualify for - but change your screen name - just pm an Admin with something, ok?

You may want to review a few of my tirades against others who have stepped all over themselves initially - you got off very lightly.... DO NOT expect such gentle counseling in the future.... it's Friday the 13th, and I am feeling generous... for now.
It is never wise to annoy the Troll.......his point is worth considering.

Back