Greeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I did not know- one, cool stars with a C. Two, one can be absolutely owned with a simple COMMAND+C/ COMMAND+V. Nicely done Boon. And three, that the word "wankery" could be used to adequately describe academia.

Welcome to SS, and great work everyone else. Now only if the Troll would say something about a closer target, or licking hot dogs, whatever....

You lurked for two years and didn't work out 1, how to write and intro. 2, To read and comprehend written instruction? Not to mention the whole 'Kool' thing which you should know irritates the shit out of many members here.

FAIL. You'll need to be a tad more observant if you want to be a cop, just saying...

Now, welcome. :)

Things I did not know- one, cool stars with a C. Two, one can be absolutely owned with a simple COMMAND+C/ COMMAND+V. Nicely done Boon. And three, that the word "wankery" could be used to adequately describe academia.

Welcome to SS, and great work everyone else. Now only if the Troll would say something about a closer target, or licking hot dogs, whatever....

You have done a fine job... I am waiting in my defensible position waiting for the proper time and sight picture to take the kill shot. Carry on.

Welcome aboard! Im an IR student at USF- look forward to good conversation. There are many semi-liberal folks (such as myself) on here!

Thank you again for all the warm welcomes. I know that being open with my liberalism goes against the grain for this community from what I have read the last two years but for me it is nothing to be ashamed of. One thing you guys will learn about me is that I do not follow the herd mentality, especially when it would be convenient to do so, I have my own principles. I am here to participate in this community as I see fit.

Of course! All my points are great points.

;)

(Even when I'm wrong. Which is never).

Sometimes you just have to put your nuts out there. Sometimes they'll get cut off, sometimes not. It's all good fun :D

Sometimes you just have to put your nuts out there. Sometimes they'll get cut off, sometimes not. It's all good fun :D
Any time those things are out, good things happen. Well I guess getting them cut off would be in the bad category. Or when you step on them. OR, like when you get hit in them? That's the worst....

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if you should have them out. :confused:

Thank you again for all the warm welcomes. I know that being open with my liberalism goes against the grain for this community from what I have read the last two years but for me it is nothing to be ashamed of. One thing you guys will learn about me is that I do not follow the herd mentality, especially when it would be convenient to do so, I have my own principles. I am here to participate in this community as I see fit.

Taking a LE job as a temporary position is IMO to support yourself while thinking of another job is not a great idea as it fill's a position that some worthwhile candidate could fill and make a career out of. To me it is a selfish move and I'm sure that if your LE supervisors find out that is your motive your tenure there could be VERY short and perhaps unpleasant!

One thing you guys will learn about me is that I do not follow the herd mentality, especially when it would be convenient to do so, I have my own principles. I am here to participate in this community as I see fit.

I bet you really love that person that you see in the mirror. Maybe a better name would be, Narcissist-Liberal. You actually lurked here for 2 years. There is a term Situational Awareness, maybe you missed that. I don't think any one here has the herd mentality. For me, I just need to do what my wife tells me and I am OK. I would think that when a person labels themselves with a political term, they pretty much branded themselves as a member of a herd.

Taking a LE job as a temporary position is IMO to support yourself while thinking of another job is not a great idea as it fill's a position that some worthwhile candidate could fill and make a career out of. To me it is a selfish move and I'm sure that if your LE supervisors find out that is your motive your tenure there could be VERY short and perhaps unpleasant!

A side note; TW, we use to call guys like that Bravo Foxtrot ( I am keeping it G rated). Bravo = Buddy

So you are here to participate in our community as you "see fit"... keep up that attitude and the community may see fit to end your participation here.

Two years of lurking and what you posted in this thread was the best you could come up with? So you're a liberal... hate to break it to you, but NO ONE CARES. There are plenty of liberal-leaning members on this site, the difference is they don't need to shine a spotlight on themselves or wear it on their sleeves because they think it makes them special. Here's another news flash- if you were really an independent thinker, you wouldn't need to advertise it with self-serving labels and by pointing out what you're "not," your actions would show it. "Herd mentality" indeed.

I know you're young and you're new here so I'm closing this thread before this train goes completely off the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back