Greetings

Swashbuckler

Unverified
Greetings SS,

I'm a college student interested in international affairs. I've been lurking for a while and decided that it's high time I register and contribute.

Cheers,

Swash

You will be ridiculed mercilessly for being associated with "His not-so Royal Intelligenceness", fair warning in your intro. One question though.... are you as gender ambiguous as "His not-so Royal Intelligenceness"? Because, you see, one of the really big, burning, and salient questions here is.... "Isn't Mara a chick?" It's right up there with "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything?"...

Welcome aboard.... Aggie.... (oh, I could take this into Young Frankenstein mode.... nah.... work calls...)

although...... If one of the mods changed your user name to Aggie we could use the Mara-type ambiguity weapons against you..... just a thought....:-":ROFLMAO:

Welcome, dont worry we wont judge you on your associates.
Oh dear... It seems the cat is out of the bag.

You will be ridiculed mercilessly for being associated with "His not-so Royal Intelligenceness", fair warning in your intro. One question though.... are you as gender ambiguous as "His not-so Royal Intelligenceness"? Because, you see, one of the really big, burning, and salient questions here is.... "Isn't Mara a chick?" It's right up there with "What is the meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything?"...

Welcome aboard.... Aggie.... (oh, I could take this into Young Frankenstein mode.... nah.... work calls...)

although...... If one of the mods changed your user name to Aggie we could use the Mara-type ambiguity weapons against you..... just a thought....:-":ROFLMAO:
Won't be judged by my associates, you say... :ROFLMAO:

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Back