Guardian Concepts

Guardian Concepts

Unverified
Greetings Everyone! I represent the business Guardian Concepts. Started last year with the intention of providing support, training, and gear evaluations to individuals in the military, LE, and civilians as well. Based mostly online at this time, we provide T&E services, and topical articles that encourage individuals to make certain lifestyle changes. We sell hand tied paracord bracelets and will soon be launching a line of apparel. Our team is comprised of individuals with military and law enforcement backgrounds. The proceeds from all sales are going to development of training opportunities for individuals to attend. Our blog will be updated often with relevant information pertaining to the Guardian Lifestyle. All of the viewing content on our site is free to look at. We look forward to posting about upcoming training opportunities soon...

Welcome to the site. Were you in the military yourself? Do you have a link to your website so that we may take a look?

Welcome to the site. I am curious about a website link as well. What exactly is the "Guardian Lifestyle"?

Welcome to the site. Were you in the military yourself? Do you have a link to your website so that we may take a look?

To most adequately answer all of the below questions the link is www.guardian-concepts.com
My military background is in the US Coast Guard. I have a profile on here for myself as well... Check out the site as we build up more content within the next couple weeks. Please provide feedback.

To most adequately answer all of the below questions the link is www.guardian-concepts.com
My military background is in the US Coast Guard. I have a profile on here for myself as well... Check out the site as we build up more content within the next couple weeks. Please provide feedback.
Excellent. If I were you, I'd come on here as a person and create a positive reputation for yourself. That will then promote the legitimacy of the training you plan on offering. Getting yourself vetted will be a good start.

Wow. You've got some nerve. You won't follow the rules on this site AND you expect us to provide you feedback on the website for your business?

Uh... Sure. Fine. I'll give feedback. I'm a business consultant specializing in Internet startups. You give me a retainer and I'll look at your website and give you feedback. Standard retainer is $2000. Feedback will be delivered to you via email by February 10th. Marketing research is billed at $100/hour, minimum 8 hours, payable in advance. You want me to clean up your website, improve your graphics, and actually market your business; I'll have to see what my folks' schedules are like and get back to you as to the cost/time frame.

You provide me with a copy of your business license, a letter from an attorney attesting to the legitimacy of your business and I'll provide you with my bona fides, standard contract and information as to where you send the money.

If you want something for nothing, you are assuredly in the wrong place. Why should we spend our FREE time/effort looking over your stuff - give me one good reason why I should give away to you my valuable time for free.

ETA: Just read your post to the Help section. What part of "Create a deal that will benefit members of the site and you can post about your business." - did you not understand? Boon owns this board. You're only on here because he allows it. The same goes for all of us. So we follow the rules he's put down for this place. I'd do the same if you'd like to stay on this board.

LL

Library Lady, thanks for your "insight". I'm sorry if I torqued anyone off on here. I must have misunderstood the e-mail response I got from S.S. last night. I contacted the help desk and was under the understanding that what I posted was within the authorized spectrum. I will be in contact with Boon concerning my mis-step. I'm not trying to rub anyone wrong. I don't expect anything for free. I proudly serve my country and understand sacrifice and paying dues. As for asking for feedback, I hope to hell you understood that I was being friendly with everyone who might view the site and find a problem with something. I'm glad to know that there is a professional I can go to if I need the above mentioned services. I understand the importance of following rules and I will make sure I look closer at them before posting anything else regarding Guardian Concepts.

I'm not sure what you mean by "insight." I'll take this to PC, any other members of the board who are interested in contributing to said PC, just give me a nudge and I'll add ya in.

LL

Back