Hand to Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

azrael

Unverified
Just wondering if SWCCs are trained in hand to hand combat and in Close quarter combat.

EATIII

Ranger
Verified SOF
What do you think? If your answer is any thing but ," I should not of asked that question and I wont be a dumd ass again" feel free to ask another!

x SF med

the Troll
Verified SOF
Not far from the south of Canada, 'Murica!
SSMP
SOF Mentor
My guess is you are a High School student who has done no research at all, but expects others to feed you information. FAIL!
You are a NO-GO at this station.
Go back and take the retraining. (Read the frigging stickies, use the search function, do more research, then ask for clarification if there are unanswered items)

azrael

Unverified
Actually I am not a High school student and I have done my research. The problem is that there is a lot of information that contradicts other information. I used the search function and have read through the posts about SWCC. I assumed that at SWCC school they are trained in hand to hand and I assumed that it was a combination of different Martial Arts like the Seals train in, but I was taught to never assume and to get the facts. So I posted a question see if my assumptions were correct.

car

Old NCO (Ret)
Rest In Peace
WTF? How do we know that inbred, grit-mouthed MOFO is from my motherland?

Teufel

Force Recon
Verified SOF
CAR just make sure you don't be a practicin' on yer kids or on yer dawgs. And don't be ninjin' no body who don't need no ninjin!

txpj007

Pararescue
Verified SOF
that guy was on Jerry Springer. if you think his demo vids are funny then you should see him actually try to fight someone!

Mac_NZ

Stitch Bitch
Verified Military
Stuff that Nelson/Sykes/Applegate hijinx. I'm writing an IJ that the NZDF trains in Ninjin.

KBar666

Unverified
Is the SCARs program still used by NSW or is it something else now?

8'Duece

Hand to hand ???.........................................Thats why I keep 25 friggin pistol mags all around my damn belt. :uhh:

I get winded after just two punches to the bad guy's face. Time to create distance and load another pistol mag and start shooting again. :D

Of course, that's while on the run to cover.

S

Smurf

hahahah... do they have a "GHOST" enlistment contract? does it come with a cool skull balaclava? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.