Happy to be the “New Guy”

Red5

Unverified
Hello Everyone! I have been poking about ShadowSpear for about a year now as I have been considering my next step in life. I come from an Army family, and spent the first few years of my life in good old Fayettenam when Dad was in the 82nd. After high school I kicked around the idea of enlisting many times, and I have finally made the decision in the past few months to pursue the SOF community. Since I have done a ton of my research on my own time, I am now joining the community to make adjustments, get real time advice, and pursue mentorship so I can earn my place.

My goal is to listen and learn, and to one day give back to young guys and gals who are in my very position now. Thank you in advance for your wealth of knowledge!

I forgot to mention that currently SF is without question top of my list to pursue, as I am an Army kid and think they have the best mission, in my very humble opinion.

A close second to this path would be the SR pipeline in the Air Force, as what I am reading about their job seems very cool/something I would enjoy for a career.

Much respect to every branch and their respective missions, this is just where I personally lean. Thanks y’all.

Back