Harvesting the Fun of the Gun.

parallel

SBU
Verified SOF
A few of my newest in a harvest time setting.

sigsauerp6af4.jpg

sig556swatathalloweenpb0.jpg

sig556swatathalloween2hc5.jpg

coltar15le6920yb7.jpg

sig556swatcolt6920hdiakad2.jpg

Nice collection, I'm jealous.:)
Thanks... I have a few more but not that many (twelve all together). Maybe I'll have to take some pics of the others with the boy's pumpkins and post those as well. There is something pleasing to the eye to have the orange of the pumpkins contrast with the black of the firearm. That is the color scheme of the season after all.:D

How do you like the ACOG?
I like the ACOG a lot. The one that I have is a TA11 (3.5X35) which is fine for out to 300 yards (I'm not talking MOA groups here, I'm talking hits on target). It has the bullet drop compensator for the .223 ballistics out to 800 yards but for me that would be a wing and a prayer. With 2.4 inches of eye relief and the Bindon Aiming Concept reticle it is awesome for snap shooting at close quarters.

Nice. Very seasonal. Makes me want to have an apple cider and blow the sh*t out of a pumpkin.

Nice. Very seasonal. Makes me want to have an apple cider and blow the sh*t out of a pumpkin.

Man I can always count on this site or a great laugh!!!

They look so cute next to the pumpkins! Warms my heart!!!

I sent an email with some of these pictures to a colleague. She emailed me back saying that they look like the kind of pictures people have taken of their kids. She even called me a sick bastard (does she know me or what).:D

I sent an email with some of these pictures to a colleague. She emailed me back saying that they look like the kind of pictures people have taken of their kids. She even called me a sick bastard (does she know me or what).:D

I think she is weird, guns needs to be adopted, is she against adoption.

every firearm deserves a good home, is she supporting homelessness?

At least you have the compassion to provide a good home to those firearms.

Although of all your babies the Modern AK variant must be the red headed step child! No individual shots of that one!!!

Will they get their picture taken with Santa at Christmas?
Funny you would ask that... my wife's uncle plays Santa Clause (makes a killing doing private parties and what not). I have been trying to figure out a way to get him to pose with some of my special black children. That would be funny as hell... a picture of Santa clearing a room with the caption "I KNOW who has been naughty". LOL... maybe if I pay him he'll do it.

I had to laugh about the (Thanksgiving) Palm Trees in the background...:)
It's like here in Arizona where we dress up a freakin Cactus to look like a Christmas tree!
:doh:

Cheers, Parallel! Happy Holidays, bro!

Firemedic - you worry me! Man Love and the post about checking out man boobs!

Remind me to be busy if you ever decide to be at a Link-up! Cause I am worried you would get that wrong too! [joke]
;)

Back