Head down!

I think flash might be disabled on the deployed server. Or I might need to start at the screen until something pops out like a magic eye picture.

what do you mean mates?...
I mean, it's a blue pickup speeding away from an explosion, which sort of looks like a command detonated IED that missed late.

"Infamous" is defined as "1. Well known for some bad quality or deed.
2. Wicked; abominable: "infamous misconduct"
Sooooooooo, I guess I mean "what the hell are you talking about". The post, video, and description are seemingly unrelated.
Is the pickup or the people contained wherein well known? Is the blue pickup feared in that part of the nation for spreading explosions and warfare wherever it's wicked or abominable pale blue shape be seen?
Here, I also have a post-
bunny-with-a-pancake-on-its-head_big.jpg

I mean, it's a blue pickup speeding away from an explosion, which sort of looks like a command detonated IED that missed late.

"Infamous" is defined as "1. Well known for some bad quality or deed.
2. Wicked; abominable: "infamous misconduct"
Sooooooooo, I guess I mean "what the hell are you talking about". The post, video, and description are seemingly unrelated.
Is the pickup or the people contained wherein well known? Is the blue pickup feared in that part of the nation for spreading explosions and warfare wherever it's wicked or abominable pale blue shape be seen?
Here, I also have a post-
bunny-with-a-pancake-on-its-head_big.jpg
LMAO!...ok ok... I mean... (in poor words..) I hate IEDs....are cowards...

wow, that looks suspiciously like an IED attack video we were shown as happening in our AO not too long ago :confused:

Back