Helicopters and high voltage. What could possibly go wrong?

"I don’t give two hoots and a hollar about flying inside a helicopter. Put me on the outside. That's where I want to be....On a maaagic carpet."

Yeah, sounds an awful lot like batshit crazy.

Hope they get new gloves each time they go out...would hate for one to wear a hole in it. :-o

My cousin, about a year older than me and a pure sadistic bastard, got behind me and gave me a shove.

Those games I have zero tolerance for. Either myself or my cousin would have ended up in the hospital that day, I'm not joking.

Last edited:
I was standing near the edge of a 300 foot cliff in Wyalusing, Pa. My cousin, about a year older than me and a pure sadistic bastard, got behind me and gave me a shove. Since then, I've become pretty acrophobic, so to get me to climb anything is a huge event. I will not go out on a Condo patio, above the third floor. I've learned to use, and trust climbing gear, and with that equipment trust, I can climb anything without much trouble. I still do not trust having anyone near me at heights. @x SF med is spot on about fear keeping you safe.
F'n cousins. When I was 6 or so, mine came up from behind and pushed me out of the seat of a stagecoach. I landed chin first on the front tongue (the part you hook-up to the horses). Had to get about 20 stitches. Little fucker.

Back