Hello!

Adrastus

Unverified
Hello,
My name is Chris and I am a 4NoX1 medic in the Air Force. I joined a few years ago and became a 4N after doing 6 months of hypoxic diving and lung packing.. two a days in the gym and running endlessly on the beach where I lived to prepare for the PAST test to enlist as a PJ. After having a buddy administer my PAST and passing with flying colors with less of a break I was told than others would get during the actual PAST.. I was off to MEPS. I was disqualified due to eye sight and decided to enlist as a reservist medic and moved out west.

I was told about special operations command medics and IDMT's in tech school by two physician assistants who were former IDMT's who said they ran a lot with special operations units and did some amazing things and loved the community. Last summer I was on orders and heard the same thing from an IDMT who had a lot of fun with the Army and with the Navy.. So upon googling things today I found this amazing forum/site and read a post with a person asking similar information to what I am looking for and a PJ asking him to message him and he would help him. I figured this would be the best place to get guidance from different operators from my branch as well as others and their knowledge on things to try to guide me on my journey as I attend paramedic school this fall so I can pursue the route of a special operations command medic/IDMT.

I look forward to building some great friendships in here and I am very happy to have found all of you on here.

Thanks a bunch.

-Chris
4N0X1

Its funny you say that because the thread that popped up on google was from years ago and I wrote his name down then signed up to be able to contact him and meet others like me and other accomplished operators like him..

In the process of trying to figure out what to upload to get vetted on this site.. I have access to my military email at home via my CAC and reader.. just not sure if me verifying with that is enough. I am at work right now so I dont have access to anything and even if I did .. I dont trust this network to log on to anything secure here.

Thanks for the speedy reply!!!!

Welcome to SS.

Best of luck on the road ahead of you. I have always been impressed with the talents and abilities of the IDMT's that I've met and worked with. Anything is possible.

Back