hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

thrilla82

Verified Military
hey everyone. been a medic in the il arng for almost 7 years. deployed to iraq and afghanistan and now im in the process of taking my national registry paramedic exam and testing for fire departments. glad to be on this site.

Welcome aboard.

A piece of advice - text style typing does not show professionalism, if you want to be taken seriously, use the skills you were taught in English classes for capitalization, punctuation and grammar - they will take you far in your military and civilian endeavors.

If thrilla has anything to do with Micheal Jackson, you will be banned, just saying. }:-)

Welcome aboard Medic, good luck with the Registry.

Is the National Registry valid in ILL?

Actually no, it has to do with The Simpsons. Its the episode where Millhouse is playing a video game and enters his name in as "Thrillhouse." As for Illinois excepting the National Registry, they would just convert it to state. Thanks for the advice SF med, it's a bad habit that needs to be broken.

Actually no, it has to do with The Simpsons. Its the episode where Millhouse is playing a video game and enters his name in as "Thrillhouse." As for Illinois excepting the National Registry, they would just convert it to state. Thanks for the advice SF med, it's a bad habit that needs to be broken.

I remember that episode. The game would only take eight character names, so his handle ended up being "Thrill-ho". :D

Welcome.

I like the episode where the sniper gets up in the church tower and starts shooting and down below the postman takes an AK out of his mail bag and starts shooting back.

Welcome, Doc, glad you appreciate brilliant social satire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back