Hockey helmet wanted.

Hockey Monkey is awesome, I get all my crap from Pure Hockey. There's no ice in GA :(

Looks like it's back to playing LAX

Pussy. Real men play Ultimate Tak Ball. Anybody can run around a field with a stick and a lacrosse ball. It's takes balls of steels to get out there with a big-ass soccer ball and a stun gun.

New game... like dodge ball - except you throw/pass lacrosse balls, and carry a desert eagle .50 to remove your opponents - injury does not take you off the field, only death or winning - and you have to score at least one goal to win.

Screw a bunch of wimpy large assed soft soccer balls and tasers.... a 6.3 lb rubber covered lead ball and even higher velocity fmj .50 rounds make for an exciting afternoon... although finding players might be a bit tough.

Jimmy Stynes died earlier this week, it's been massive news here and his battle with cancer has been well publicised as well. He's getting a state funeral, which doesn't happen for very many sportsmen.
There has been some media saying this has been big news in Ireland too, is that the case?

Yes, he was born in Ireland. I am sure you know that.

He played minor Gaelic Football for County Dublin and won an All-medal in 1984, before heading down under to play Footie.

May He Rest In Peace!

Awesome service, lots of raw emotion and some good stories. Gary Lyon got a bit excited and towards the end realised that saying fooking in church with an Irish accent is as bad as saying it normally, covering it up nicely by saying that fooking is Irish for flaming.

Back