Homeless dude poses as EOD w/Special Forces for 8 months

Ooh-Rah

Semper-Fi
Bwah ha...BWAH HAHAHAHA! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't get nothin past those Army guys at Bragg!

Latest: Civilian caught living in Fort Bragg barracks no longer in custody

The man, whose identity has not been confirmed by officials, had been detained by Fort Bragg law enforcement on Wednesday after being discovered in barracks used by the 3rd Special Forces Group.

The fake soldier (whose name remains unknown) was apparently a popular man around the base. “[He] was instantly a friend to everyone,” was skilled at dominoes, and he “knew all the cool places in Fayetteville,” the post notes. It’s unclear whether other special forces members were aware the man was a fraud.

Homeless Man Allegedly Lived In Army Barracks As Soldier For 8 Months

And people wonder how posers make it for as long as they do in the civilian world before ever getting called out...if they are....:-":sneaky:

Bwah ha...BWAH HAHAHAHA! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't get nothin past those Army guys at Bragg!

Latest: Civilian caught living in Fort Bragg barracks no longer in custody

The man, whose identity has not been confirmed by officials, had been detained by Fort Bragg law enforcement on Wednesday after being discovered in barracks used by the 3rd Special Forces Group.

The fake soldier (whose name remains unknown) was apparently a popular man around the base. “[He] was instantly a friend to everyone,” was skilled at dominoes, and he “knew all the cool places in Fayetteville,” the post notes. It’s unclear whether other special forces members were aware the man was a fraud.

Homeless Man Allegedly Lived In Army Barracks As Soldier For 8 Months

Like it wouldn't be hard to pose as a Marine. Lots of guttural sounds, a haircut and randomly telling people to get off the grass and you'd pass as Gunny or higher.

Like it wouldn't be hard to pose as a Marine. Lots of guttural sounds, a haircut and randomly telling people to get off the grass and you'd pass as Gunny or higher.

Nah, we'd have him pegged in a second. Most likely because he didn't bitch about how much he hated being in the "fucking Marine Corps" enough!

SF guys don't live in the barracks so no actual SF guys would have ever come into contact with this guy.

Just saying.

When I was a freshman in college there was this slightly-older-than-the-average guy living in our dorm, but no one knew what room. Turned out he was a homeless guy who lived in the "social area" (in the basement of the dorm, couches, study areas, washers, etc) and actually rotated through about half a dozen dorms. He was very sociable, everyone liked him. I think he was officially trespassed but still ended up living on campus for at least the 4 years I was there.

It sounded like the barracks were used by OT or whatever it is they call the holding company/platoon for drops and VWs. I have a lot of buddies who came to RASP from there and from what they've said the place is wild...

Are we still pretending this is real?

ETA- I mean, is this a real story that people are still talking about?

Are we still pretending this is real?

ETA- I mean, is this a real story that people are still talking about?
The original story is completely real brother. The Article 107 News satire piece is completely made up.

Back