Honorary Florida Man

AWP

SOF Support
You just have to read the story to believe it...someone send this man to Florida!

He crashed a semi onto JBLM and was nearly hit by a plane on his quest for 'better dope'

Some highlights:

He wasn't happy with the drugs he had in Olympia, and decided to head north to find better.

He’d never driven a semi before, but decided to give it a go.

Military police later found him trying to get into a locked fuel depot building, which is when he recounted his near miss with the plane.

In the process he hid, because he saw four descending paratroopers and thought they were searching for him.

Thank you for submitting your audition to Florida. It was carefully reviewed by our staff. While it showed promise, unfortunately it did not quite meet the high standards of bizarreness required for admission.

Enhancing the elements of your audition with, say, incest or necrophilia, or adding fire or cannibalism or Wal-Mart or a trailer park, or voodoo and chickens may increase your chances of admission.

We encourage you to reapply.

I think it’s very normative and disrespectful to assume that a Florida Man can only appear in Florida. Florida Man is eternal. Florida Man is ever-present. Florida Man knows no borders, no race, not even gender. Have you ever seen a grown woman become Florida Man? I have.

Have you ever seen a grown woman become Florida Man? I have.

Personally, I think it is courageous of you to open up about your reassignment surgery.

Doc, we have a FL thread. Fail.

Back