How to build an underground range

In one of the pictures, you can see a US flag hanging in the background. Got me wondering what "gang" it was. Not normal for your local street corner gang banger. AR15 w/100rd drum, underground shooting range with thousands of rounds of ammo, and a US flag hanging in the background...

Sounds more like one of my redneck neighbors vs a gang banger. That's not to say rednecks don't have gangs, peckerwoods and the like. I'm pretty sure I'm a member of the redneck beer drinking gang, if that is even an official thing. lol

In one of the pictures, you can see a US flag hanging in the background. Got me wondering what "gang" it was. Not normal for your local street corner gang banger. AR15 w/100rd drum, underground shooting range with thousands of rounds of ammo, and a US flag hanging in the background...

Sounds more like one of my redneck neighbors vs a gang banger. That's not to say rednecks don't have gangs, peckerwoods and the like. I'm pretty sure I'm a member of the redneck beer drinking gang, if that is even an official thing. lol

I actually thought the same thing. I could see both sides here. Since everything is banned in Cali is it only the criminals will have guns in CA? Or was it a member of the literal opposition underground? 😆

Back