I'D this Armoured Car Please?

watch this ... is a mexican narco-monster....

2.jpg

Here's one for the 'green" crowd the eco friendly armored smart car... weapons sold separately...armored smart car.jpg

I have to caption this too.... Well, just go over that hill, around the corner and then follow the signs, you'll find the Aberdeen Proving Grounds....

Or.... so that's what happens when you put a Bradley in the dryer....

How would you like to meet this thing though? I don't even know what it is or why it exists - it's large and has frigging huge spinning knifeat the end of a really long arm... a Transformer killer?
View attachment 4166

It's for loading ore, digs off of a stock pile and puts it onto a ship, train, another stockpile, conveyor belt what ever.

It's for loading ore, digs off of a stock pile and puts it onto a ship, train, another stockpile, conveyor belt what ever.

I still think a blade the size of an office block on a machine that takes up a portion of a county is pretty impressive.... I wonder if it could be used to kill rampaging hoardes of Zombies or aliens?

Found it!

Additional Options – and Possible Trends

Granite APC-1,
“The Rock”
(click to view full)
MDT Armor can also create MDT-DAVs using the Mercedes G-Wagen as a base platform. This may be welcome news to Mercedes, as the G-Wagens have been tried by several NATO armies and found wanting in Afghanistan due to their lack of protection. Britain, meanwhile, is finding that its Land Rovers have significant limitations when used in Iraq.
With alternatives like Force Protection’s Cougar, KMW’s Dingo 2, Thales-ADI’s Bushmaster or Iveco’s Panther sitting in the $500,000 – $1 million range, MDT-DAVs or similar low-end protected vehicles may find their way into a number of Western militaries before long.
One example may already be on display in Iraq. Though it’s slightly more expensive than the MDT-DAV and perhaps more comparable to Israel’s Ze’ev, Granite Global Services Ford F550-based APC-1 (aka. “The Rock”) offers a purpose-designed urban warfare vehicle that has performed well in Iraq, at about the price of an up-armored Hummer.

Back