if you have a minute or 2

Tendercare Doc

M.D. Me Doctor
Unverified
guys, if you have time over the next week or so, please send some good thoughts/prayers my way.
I have applied for a fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, and I'm really nervous because theres 20 applicants for 1 slot

thanks

guys, if you have time over the next week or so, please send some good thoughts/prayers my way.
I have applied for a fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, and I'm really nervous because theres 20 applicants for 1 slot

thanks

Screw that my cousin is in Pediatric Cardiology. You don't need prayers your a fucking Saint already. How anyone deals with some of the crap he talks about

Psst, that would be Sister ;)

Thoughts to you Doc, good luck!

:doh:

I request a new rule be made that all male and female mamber's have pink or blue names, so that I do not call a lady brother again!>:{

I am a jerk and I am sorry for not knowing that you are a woman:doh: I am still praying for you though... SISTER!:D

Psst, that would be Sister
Heehee! Yes it was an, ahh, exposure to cardiology that made my own sister decide that research was much preferable to medicine. She got to observe open heart surgery, and didn't get much past the part where the docs cracked open the chest cavity before waking up outside the OR. So that led to a PhD and a career as a "scientician". :D

Thoughts and prayers out to you, Doc. Best wishes...

:doh:

I request a new rule be made that all male and female mamber's have pink or blue names, so that I do not call a lady brother again!>:{
We still have to deal with PB and Pardus.:uhh: what do we do for them?:eek:

Edit: What's a "mamber"

Back