IMTT Introduction

Loki

Civil Affairs
Verified SOF
Hello all,

I'm a former Peace officer with 27.5 years of service, 22 years SWAT. In addition I served in the US Military from 1978-2011. Several breaks in service during this time and numerous experiences. USMC, CANG and US Army reserve. MOSs USMC 3371 (Cook, sweet!), US Army 11B20B, 63T, 38A and 37F. Units; 1/9 , 3/5, 40th ID 2-160th C Co. then HHC scout platoon Sniper det. , 1-185th -A- Co., 426th CA FID/UW, 450th CA Airborne, SOCCENT J35 IO, 7th POG. I'm now retired and banging around the private side having fun, nothing too serious.

Monte
DVC

Thank you Sirs, Glad to be here! I always throw out "COOK" so all my buddies don't throw me under the bus. Kind of a inside joke but I know they will pop their head in and mention it first and loudly. I gotta heart them to the punch. There you go Mark, Bill and the rest of the peanut gallery you got nothing punks! Three years as a cook regardless of what else you do there it is... Cook one egg, your an egg cooker for life!

Thank you Sirs, Glad to be here! I always throw out "COOK" so all my buddies don't throw me under the bus. Kind of a inside joke but I know they will pop their head in and mention it first and loudly. I gotta heart them to the punch. There you go Mark, Bill and the rest of the peanut gallery you got nothing punks! Three years as a cook regardless of what else you do there it is... Cook one egg, your an egg cooker for life!
LOL.
Welcome.

When were you 2/160th? We may have been there at the same time.

I was 2 /160th -M- Inf. C co. Bakersfield 1993-1997 then to Fresno HQ HHC Scouts / Sniper det. 1997-2001 then transitioned to Vislia 1/ 185th A co. 2001-2002 those are approx dates. During that time 11B, 11B20B4, 63T and then 11M when we transitioned to Bradleys. Old age is setting in so the dates could be slightly off... I punched out of the guard in 2002 after the first deployment with them in 2001 and transferred to Army reserve after receiving my form 22 from the CANG. I had allot of fun, loved the infantry and miss the guys.

Hey Monte, it's about time you joined SS. It was good to see you last week at SHOT, I'll stay in touch.

Hey Monte, it's about time you joined SS. It was good to see you last week at SHOT, I'll stay in touch.

Whas up broham? I know yea, yea...I was over at a party and bunch of the guys told me to sign up. They were brow beating me so I said what the heck. I hope not to piss anyone off too bad and be cool. Or at least stave off the ban stick for a little while and stand in the back of the ranks and shut up.

I was 2 /160th -M- Inf. C co. Bakersfield 1993-1997 then to Fresno HQ HHC Scouts / Sniper det. 1997-2001 then transitioned to Vislia 1/ 185th A co. 2001-2002 those are approx dates. During that time 11B, 11B20B4, 63T and then 11M when we transitioned to Bradleys. Old age is setting in so the dates could be slightly off... I punched out of the guard in 2002 after the first deployment with them in 2001 and transferred to Army reserve after receiving my form 22 from the CANG. I had allot of fun, loved the infantry and miss the guys.

My mistake, wrong 160th, lol.

Cracking me up; Not 160th SOAR, I hate Helos... They have a tendency to fall out of the sky or get shot at when I'm on them for some reason. Although I know several of the old heads over there from years back.

Back