In the air with Canadian Forces Special Operations

I found these posted on another forum that a friend posted. Photos are originally from Combat Camera.

A CH-142 (CH-146) Griffon Helicopter from 427 Special Operations Aviation Squadron (427 SOAS) practices an insertion in a field near Kamloops, BC as part of an exercise designed to train and select candidates for the Canadian Special Operations Regiment (CSOR).
Canadian Special Operations Force Command (CANSOFCOMD) is a new organization that will be capable of responding to terrorism and threats to Canadians and Canadian interests around the world. It is composed of CSOR and 427 SOAS in Petawawa, Joint Task Force 2 (JTF 2) in Ottawa, and the Joint Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defence (JNBCD) Company in Trenton.

Here's some more.

Candidates for the Canadian Special Operations Regiment (CSOR), breach a compound in a field near Kamloops, BC, as part of a training exercise.
Canadian Special Operations Force Command (CANSOFCOM) is a new organization that will be capable of responding to terrorism and threats to Canadians and Canadian interests around the world. It is composed of CSOR and 427 SOAS in Petawawa, the Joint Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Defence (JNBCD) Company in Trenton and Joint Task Force 2 (JTF 2).

Have you seen what the CSOR unit insignia looks like ? I haven't been able to find it anywhere

Don't think it's out yet. I believe they are looking at it with the name fiasco. All the units in the command are in the same situation. When I hear anything and can release it, I will let you know.

Works for me, thanks man

Good looking home page, nice and simple, well thought out. Thank you for the link, Pete.

Back