Intro and a thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickM

Unverified
Gentlemen,

Let me start by saying I am not SF, not a Jumper, not a Ranger. In fact, I was booted from the Army afte 18 months of stateside being pretty much an immature idiot (I was 17) and got Chapter 13'd out.

I still needed to complete my 6 years so I enlisted with the Reserves when I was in Tulsa, OK. I was stationed with the 12th SFG(Abn) in tulsa and was damned proud to associate with this group of hardassed SF's.

I started to try to get my candy bar but was not ever able to pass a PT (I finally realized the problem but 30 years too late).

The reason I am even trying to associate with your members is that I work with an absolutly idiotic poser.

So, if you please, I would be honored by your acceptace.

Welcome! Post some poser info on the general discussion board and the rest will most likely take care of itself.

There are not just "gentlemen" here. There are also ladies - some of whom are proven, steely-eyed, cold-hearted Warriors; as well as wives, sisters, friends, other fem family members, those who choose to support us.......

Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Ex3
There are not just "gentlemen" here. There are also ladies - some of whom are proven, steely-eyed, cold-hearted Warriors; as well as wives, sisters, friends, other fem family members, those who choose to support us.......

Welcome aboard!

My most sincere apologies to the Warriors!

I would also like to thank everyone for their welcomes. I have been reading a few posts and have found a site that I will be happy to help support.

"De Opresso Liber" I am still amazed by the power of 3 small words can have on the pride of a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back