intro: chrisharvard01

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisharvard01

Unverified
hey fellas.

I've had a long, f_ucked up life as a civilian. I used to care more about getting trashed than I did about making something of my life. A few months ago, I decided to change.

Since then I've been running and working out... just getting ready for the physical s_hit that basic training is going to put me through. Compared to the Q course BCT is a cake walk, but for me it will be tough. I'm not ready for the Q course. I want to do a couple tours and find out if I have what it takes to join SF.

I will be 19 delta, US ARMY

I will engage the enemy with anti-armor weapons and scout vehicles in the field, track and report enemy movement and activities, and will direct the employment of various weapon systems onto the enemy.

Stay hard focused on the 25 Meter target. The SF info will come with experience and research.

Welcome!!

Welcome to the site. Best wishes with your military aspirations...

welcome !!!! and remeber thats it more than just physical it takes great mental toughness to get thru some of the things youll encounter.... i know of some super athletes that had no problems with the physical part just couldnt deal with the mental challenges.... good luck on your journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back