Intro Money

money5555

Unverified
Thank you for approving my account.

I'm not in the armed forces at all. I support all military men and women. They are the backbone of this country. I would like to hear from real soldiers, especially the most elite, about their opinions and viewpoints on various subjects.

Yes, I have opinions as everyone else does. No, I have do not have any technical knowledge about any aspect of warfare and you will never see me post anything other than questions about fighting. My opinions are in the area of foreign policy, politics, economics, etc. These are all affected by and affect the operator on the ground. My opinions are based on reading newspapers and sites like this one.

I just would like to support the operators out there and get some answers from the real deal instead of reporters or newscasters.

I'm in my late 20's, I am a college grad, I work in finance. I live in Jersey. Don't even ask me about Jersey Shore, those clowns make Jersey and Italians look like morons. Lol. I guess you could say I'm a normal guy who is fascinated by SpecOps. I also love history and try to be knowledgable about past conflicts and wars. Anything else you'd like to know about me feel free to ask.

Welcome to the site...

jersey-shore-on-south-park.jpg

O.K. I am over the bridge from Burlington / not far from you...

F.M.

I drive down 295 everyday to get to work so I pass by your town all the time. You consider yourself South Jersey or North Jersey? Just asking because I know its a big deal. It's like there are 2 different states inside Jersey lol.

Back