Intro. Poland.

Łukasz Sikora

Sikor_Medic
Verified Military
JWO (Ret.) Łukasz SIKORA "SIKOR" - A knight of the Order of the Military Cross- currently the highest military decoration in Polish Armed Forces. I am a former operator of the Military Commando Unit from Lubliniec, where I spent almost 17 years. I am the second soldier in the history of Polish Special Forces who completed an advanced training of special forces medics "Special Operations Combat Medic" in the U.S. Army John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center and School, JSOMTC, Fort Bragg, USA.
As the first soldier of the Polish Special Forces, I was actively participated in the creation and conducting of the pilot edition of the "NATO Special Operations Combat Medic" course, which is currently the standard of training for medics of the special forces of the NATO coalition. In 2017 the US
Department of the Army awarded me “The Army Achievement Medal” for my meritorious achievement as a NATO Special Operations Combat Medic Section instructor at the ISTC. I gained my experience during numerous combat missions in Iraq and Afghanistan, where, among others provided medical assistance in field conditions, in a hospital environment and during many domestic and foreign exercises, where I supervised and managed field medical activities in
conventional and unconventional war environments. During one of the operations I was wounded twice, which turned out to be a turning point in my military career. In addition to the military I am also a licensed paramedic. In 2006, I was awarded the Order of the Military Cross for my outstanding actions on the battlefield. For 10 years I had been an honorary member of the Chapter of the Order of the Military
Cross. Moreover I am the winner of „Mace”, a prestigious award of the “Polska Zbrojna” which I received for my activities related to the development of battlefield medicine not only in Poland but also in the world. As a SOF operator I took place in multiple military operations and exercises all over the World.

Back