Intro to Y'all

SFSGM

SFSGM
Verified SOF
Hello all. It'll be great to hear from you all and I look forward to some conversations and possibly catching up. I served in the US Army from 1984 and retired in 2012. I went through the Q Course and graduated Feb 87 (that's class 6-86 if any of you were there!) I was a SP4 18D and served in that capacity until I was promoted to E8 and E9 as an 18Z. I've served in 3d Bn 5th Gp which became 3d Gp then went to 1st, both Lewis and Oki. Then to SWC as an instructor at the 18D course, then to 3d, back to SWC as a 1SG at the 18A course and then attended the SGM Academy, went to 3d and then became the SGM for the Golden Knights where I retired from. That's it in a nutshell. A few specialty schools along the way. If you know me then you know what I did. If not, that's ok. We can still be friends! Currently I am working for a major corporation and enjoying a second career! Yes there's life after the military but man do I miss it!! I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you all and participating in a few discussions. Thanks for reading.

Welcome to Shadowspear SGM!

As I advise all new members, please be sure to read the thread title, "A Protocol Primer for ShadowSpear" at the top of the Introductions Forum.

Back