Intro

MS

Verified Military
Hello,
I am currently on TDRL patiently waiting for my 18month physical which should have been last September although I was told WR is severely back logged. I have just received my letter that it is in the scheduling phase. It was a minor training accident just a range of motion issue, now 100% though. I am a 11B and 32. I am looking now since I am fully function besides some weight loss I have to achieve to join the NG SF. Any advice would be appreciated. I have been told to be in great physical shape and have started Crossfit and I swim twice a day with ACU and boot at a total of 1200 meters. Do not even know if those things are the best so any advice on that would be appreciated. I am giving myself 8 months any advice would be great. I know only what I have read and have no false hope or arrogance that I know anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Excuse any grammatical errors.

Thank You

Hello,
I am currently on TDRL patiently waiting for my 18month physical which should have been last September although I was told WR is severely back logged. I have just received my letter that it is in the scheduling phase. It was a minor training accident just a range of motion issue, now 100% though. I am a 11B and 32. I am looking now since I am fully function besides some weight loss I have to achieve to join the NG SF. Any advice would be appreciated. I have been told to be in great physical shape and have started Crossfit and I swim twice a day with ACU and boot at a total of 1200 meters. Do not even know if those things are the best so any advice on that would be appreciated. I am giving myself 8 months any advice would be great. I know only what I have read and have no false hope or arrogance that I know anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Excuse any grammatical errors.

Thank You

I have learned to better search for my answers thank you for the foot in the ass. :) I truly mean that.

Back