Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

FIJI750

Verified Military
Good Morning,
I am a desk jockey currently in cahoots with Uncle Sam, but make no mistake about it, I have a precision, laser guided, fully automatic stapler at the ready to save the world. I’ve always been intrigued by the people that make up SOF and what makes them tick. I’ve flirted with the idea of SOF and came across this site while doing some research. I read a lot of informative threads and look forward to expanding my knowledge of SOF.
Thanks.

Hmmm... we've already got a Sasquatch on board here... should we allow another? :)

LL

Welcome to SS .... so that's where I left my stapler....

I swear... Top J. gave me that stapler to bring to SGM H. who was giving it to Frankie D who said that it really needed to go to 'the Dojo' and then it was going to get returned to you by Kenny K.... I know it got as far as the wet shop... Smaj sent me there myself and I handed it to Jon L...:confused: he said it would be brought back to your Team Room.

Not sure what all the fuss is about. I didn't steal this high speed stapler. I acquired it by pulling it out of a stone somewhere in England, exact location cannot be confirmed or denied at this time. And please take it easy on my picture, they snapped it when I first rolled out of bed, bastards didn't even let me comb my hair.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Not sure what all the fuss is about. I didn't steal this high speed stapler. I acquired it by pulling it out of a stone somewhere in England, exact location cannot be confirmed or denied at this time. And please take it easy on my picture, they snapped it when I first rolled out of bed, bastards didn't even let me comb my hair.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Then bring me a shrubbery! What is the airspeed of a swallow? Do you have the Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back